Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Soon hopefully!:)
What would be the characters' wishes for the end of the year according to me:
Ethan: having a threesome with Riya and Nat, having sex with Riya and not having his horns grow too long and married to Nat
Nat: have a threesome with Jenna and Darrel, have it as a fraternity threesome depending on how much drugs she consumes and that Peter doesn't die during sex and continue being Ethan's wife or being Darrel's new wife
Jenna: have lesbian sex with Nat, practice bsdm with Ethan
Sam: that Jenna preferred him over him for bsdm sex and seeing her having more sex with more men better than him at sex
Carl: have a girlfriend or at least compassion sex with Nat
Peter: have sex with Nat without having to die and his dick not falling off
Riya: have sex with Ethan and maybe some promotion
Matt: have sex with as many women as you can and if possible at the same time
I may have forgotten someone like King B, who will it be? :unsure: :LOL: :unsure:, it starts with the letter V but I don't remember :unsure::unsure::p

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Ethan: having a threesome with Riya and Nat, having sex with Riya and not having his horns grow too long and married to Nat
Nat: have a threesome with Jenna and Darrel, have it as a fraternity threesome depending on how much drugs she consumes and that Peter doesn't die during sex and continue being Ethan's wife or being Darrel's new wife
Jenna: have lesbian sex with Nat, practice bsdm with Ethan
Sam: that Jenna preferred him over him for bsdm sex and seeing her having more sex with more men better than him at sex
Carl: have a girlfriend or at least compassion sex with Nat
Peter: have sex with Nat without having to die and his dick not falling off
Riya: have sex with Ethan and maybe some promotion
Matt: have sex with as many women as you can and if possible at the same time
I may have forgotten someone like King B, who will it be? :unsure: :LOL: :unsure:, it starts with the letter V but I don't remember :unsure::unsure::p
Vance , Darrell, the two guys from the swinger party? Will we find out the big fat guy that is in 1/2 a dozen games will be Nat's old boss? Maybe he can get her old job back after a few favors.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Vance , Darrell, the two guys from the swinger party? Will we find out the big fat guy that is in 1/2 a dozen games will be Nat's old boss? Maybe he can get her old job back after a few favors.
You understand that a swinger party is for couples, not singles, maybe you were confused with a sex party or a cuckold party, if Nat wanted to get her job back, she could discover what the ex-boss's fetish is and ask Jenna for help to blackmail him and have the position Nat wanted, maybe he likes reverse sex or trysex where he likes to be in the middle or bdsm but without a safe word?:unsure::LOL::LOL:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nat: Breaking the interweb with her live-streaming shows
Ethan: Cleaning Nat up after the aforementioned events
Darrel: Having sex with more married women
Jenna: Having sex with more married men
Peter: Having sex with without dying
Sam: Watching his wife having sex
Matt: See Darrel's wish above
Carl: Having sex for the first time with somebody other than himself
Riya: Having sex with Nat (Her ultimate end goal)
Vance: Having another scene in the game

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Unexpected confrontation

"Matt!!!"

"Who is this drugged-up bitch?"

The asked asked in anger.

"She's a friend," Matt said.

"Your friend's skirt is up, panties showing, and you had your hand in there when I walked in," the girl stated the reality.

The girl's interruption had been unexpected, and Nat was too disorientated to think about covering up.

60fratroom3 7 2.jpg

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Unexpected confrontation

"Matt!!!"

"Your friend's skirt is up, panties showing, and you had your hand in there when I walked in," the girl stated the reality.

The girl's interruption had been unexpected, and Nat was too disorientated to think about covering up.

View attachment 3204602
Nat's reliving her college years :D

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Unexpected confrontation

"Matt!!!"

View attachment 3204602
how i get that scene?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes