Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hello friend, I remember you, thank you for the guide you sent me last time, but I'm sorry I don't understand English, I can only use a translator, and the translation is not accurate in some places, so I can't understand it, and it would be much more convenient if I could have a scene library
Unren-1.0.11d (f95zone.to) install into the Game folder, open game, open app, then select 8, wait for it to run. you will see all the images.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kokolusoe

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Honestly i prefer the Darrell and Peter route. Darrell in this game is my favorite, because could be the only who can broke the relation between Nat and Ethan, Darrel has a big dick than ethan, has more money, is better lover and fuck Nat raw while Ethan only watch, inclusively in the previous update Nat prefer to talk with Darrel before Ethan. And about Peter, in my opinion is the last corruption without love in Nat, i would like that Peter became in more regular lover, and the option to turn Nat in her personal slut.
About the student, i like Carl love, is more pure, maybe he can turn Nat to fall in love of him and broke with Ethan.
But i have special atention in Vance, there is no more update about him, could be interesting to see Nat with a biker group.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Honestly i prefer the Darrell and Peter route. Darrell in this game is my favorite, because could be the only who can broke the relation between Nat and Ethan, Darrel has a big dick than ethan, has more money, is better lover and fuck Nat raw while Ethan only watch, inclusively in the previous update Nat prefer to talk with Darrel before Ethan. And about Peter, in my opinion is the last corruption without love in Nat, i would like that Peter became in more regular lover, and the option to turn Nat in her personal slut.
About the student, i like Carl love, is more pure, maybe he can turn Nat to fall in love of him and broke with Ethan.
But i have special atention in Vance, there is no more update about him, could be interesting to see Nat with a biker group.
IMO, Carl is an Ethan Jr. He's a cuck in training. Darrel has got game, Peter got a plan, Vance got balls.

Reactions: Chemish

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
“大公鸡,帖子:12470806,成员:499332” said:
Unren-1.0.11d (f95zone.to) 安装到 Game 文件夹,打开游戏,打开 app,然后选择 8,等待它运行。您将看到所有图像。
[/引用]
Friend, you're amazing, thank you very much for your help, but after I downloaded and installed it to the Game folder, I clicked on it and just popped up a page, and there was no change when I opened the game, so what did I do wrong?
1.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
how do you explain that Nat accepts that Jenna seduces Ethan to put him against the wall, he wants to fuck Nat so much that he throws her husband into the hands of a tiger, then the scenes of Nat and Darrell especially in the hotel are of a unique hatefulness, Darrell is really an arrogant, never a sharing game where the wife follows the rules, never, first fucks, then tries to redeem herself, and the various weak MCs accept.
I don't know man, why do you insist on playing a route that you clearly don't enjoy? Nat using Jenna to strong-arm Ethan is a very specific sub route, and I think it's cool that it exists. It's creative and fun. "how do you explain-" There's nothing to explain, Ethan and Nat's relationship is on bad terms going down that route, and Nat finds a way to get what she wants by extorting Ethan with Jenna's help. Does it make Nat a manipulative cock craving bitch? Yes. Do I cry about it? No. That is the route.

If you don't like who Nat is on that route, avoid it. it's really not hard. The step by step choice guide he has actually works quite well, even if it's not perfect.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Why is there no walkthrough mod or gallery mod available for this game?
I doubt modders would trouble themselves to make walkthrough or gallery mods for this game. Although this game might look simple at a glance, its code is complex compared to a normal AVN. Anyone who knows enough to make mods would realize how hard and time-consuming it would be to make a mod when they open the game script.
For example, there isn't a single animation file in this game. The animations are shown by running images through a script that mixes in the sounds through other scripts. And there were some tricks I had to use to make Renpy run those scripts without crashing. A gallery mod will have to re-run those scripts just to show an animation.
As for the walkthrough, even I would be lost in the possible number of paths.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I doubt modders would trouble themselves to make walkthrough or gallery mods for this game. Although this game might look simple at a glance, its code is complex compared to a normal AVN. Anyone who knows enough to make mods would realize how hard and time-consuming it would be to make a mod when they open the game script.
For example, there isn't a single animation file in this game. The animations are shown by running images through a script that mixes in the sounds through other scripts. And there were some tricks I had to use to make Renpy run those scripts without crashing. A gallery mod will have to re-run those scripts just to show an animation.
As for the walkthrough, even I would be lost in the possible number of paths.
Then that means that I will continue to be your mouse in your labyrinth of decisions and routes in which I sometimes get lost (about 14 at least I get lost) :LOL: :LOL:, according to the theory of Big Rooster could I find a version of myself that I can't do it as a Roguelike? :unsure:

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you again for your patience to help my friend, but I can't click on the attachment you sent, am I really too stupid?:confused:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The last teaser... I hope this time to see Nat full on DP.... ending with one in the mouth..and swallow. Then go back to the MC and see if she lies to MC about her hot wife experiance. I don't think he is there in the room.. on the date with Matt.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The last teaser... I hope this time to see Nat full on DP.... ending with one in the mouth..and swallow. Then go back to the MC and see if she lies to MC about her hot wife experiance. I don't think he is there in the room.. on the date with Matt.
And if she doesn't swallow it completely and when Ethan sees her and asks what's in her mouth, Nat could tell him " They're just some cream-filled candies that the boys gave me, do you want to try one? ", Will it be a credible excuse and will Ethan want to try it one?" :unsure:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
After the "Carl Frat Party" update, when she got in the car... screenshot0007.png
I get the feeling that Nat will be flying "Solo" quite a lot from now on.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
After the "Carl Frat Party" update, when she got in the car... View attachment 3187756
I get the feeling that Nat will be flying "Solo" quite a lot from now on.
This particular interaction is from when Nat fails her mission by sticking around to watch Matt fuck instead of going to help Carl and walk him home I think. Kind of a damn shame considering how much work you have to put in to get the Carl and the cuckolding routes at the same time lol. It will probably lead to some interesting places, though.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like a Carl and Matt update. Nice! Darrel's and Carl's scenes are some of my favorites. Wonder if anyone else will show up in the update.

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
  • Sad

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It's a pity, I re-downloaded and unzipped the file, but it still doesn't work, maybe it doesn't work with Windows 11, maybe my computer level is too poor to operate, I'm going to give up, but thank you for your help:)
it works in both 10 & 11.

junyee

Jun 5, 2018
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 3182698

Dissolving inhibitions
As the pill dissolved on her tongue, the inhaled smoke made Nat's mind spiral as she felt the heat within her body intensify.
Nat closed her eyes and savored the weightless feeling while the heat began concentrating between her legs."
She felt the remaining tendrils of doubt and nervousness dissolve away with that pill, unlocking a gate within her.
hoping a lot of hot and nasty foreplay for them :v

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes