CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I still love Nat and I don't care who she fucks or how often she fucks. I want her to be the biggest sluttiest whore that ever walked the Earth. She can fuck men, women, boys and even animals and I would still love her. She could still be my wife and fuck all the BBC she can find. I want to see her fucking in public, on the subway, at the beach. Constantly getting gangbanged. I want her wearing a slut skirt so short that you can see her pussy lips and of course she doesn't wear panties or bras any more. Her tops are so skimpy and see through, you can easily see her nipples.
I would be so proud to have this hot woman as my wife. When we go out and some guy compliments my wife I would tell him, with pride, yeah, she's a real whore, why don't you take her into the restroom and fuck her. She'll do anything you want. At the end of the night I would fuck her in all her cum filled wet holes and then use my mouth and tongue to clean her up. We would sleep in a love-filled embrace through the night.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I still love Nat and I don't care who she fucks or how often she fucks. I want her to be the biggest sluttiest whore that ever walked the Earth. She can fuck men, women, boys and even animals and I would still love her. She could still be my wife and fuck all the BBC she can find. I want to see her fucking in public, on the subway, at the beach. Constantly getting gangbanged. I want her wearing a slut skirt so short that you can see her pussy lips and of course she doesn't wear panties or bras any more. Her tops are so skimpy and see through, you can easily see her nipples.
I would be so proud to have this hot woman as my wife. When we go out and some guy compliments my wife I would tell him, with pride, yeah, she's a real whore, why don't you take her into the restroom and fuck her. She'll do anything you want. At the end of the night I would fuck her in all her cum filled wet holes and then use my mouth and tongue to clean her up. We would sleep in a love-filled embrace through the night.
It has to be something wrong with you buhahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this is a game update every month and that is good.
but i want more contente so i will wait for version 0.12 or 013 before download .... I'm skimping this short update :cool:

Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
Ethan Oblicious rotası hala komik. Gizlice herkesin favori rotası olup olmadığını merak ediyorum. Elbette ki kısa güncellemelerden biriydi ama daha az komik değildi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ethan'ın amigo kız olarak utanç içinde banyoya doğru yürüdüğü sahne beni duygulandırdı ama telefonuna baktığında daha da iyi oldu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't do this scene, can you help me?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have no clue what path I'm on but in this update
Once Nat got back from the frat house her & Ethan had sex twice
while talking about the black dude who banged her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes