SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
No peter again?
No, because Peter gets treated like a cuck.
Sam's intial conversation could easily be a trigger for paths along with Ethan enthusiastically hearing about Nat's exploits with Peter and other exhibitionist adventures. Yet these are all for naught if you push Darrell away at the start. All the supposed path-complexity of this game goes out the window if you don't like Darrell.
I agree, without Darrel you can't start the cuckold or hotwife sharing path.
There should have been other options for the paths to start.
Maybe real competiton or a substitute for Darrel should have been implemented early on.
If you look at the stories that the developer wrote, then you know how the game will work.
It's not meant to be a critic, I'm just writing like it is.
Still one of the best renpy cuckold games.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I agree, without Darrel you can't start the cuckold or hotwife sharing path.
There should have been other options for the paths to start.
Maybe real competiton or a substitute for Darrel should have been implemented early on.
If you look at the stories that the developer wrote, then you know how the game will work.
It's not meant to be a critic, I'm just writing like it is.
Still one of the best renpy cuckold games.
It's true you say it, it's a shame that a swinger route will never be implemented in the game, this way we would have had the option of avoiding Darrel and you would have very hot new scenes :love: :love: (y)

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It's true you say it, it's a shame that a swinger route will never be implemented in the game, this way we would have had the option of avoiding Darrel and you would have very hot new scenes :love: :love: (y)
I don't hate Darrel, he is good bull, but another option for people who don't want to get forced to play a BBC cuckold path would have been a good solution.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I guess you can only have one or two main routes, the game has more than enough sub-routes already.
I agree, lots of sub-routes, the update was actually fairly big, if you play all the sub-routes. Dom Nat, call Ethan Out and say's his lil dick is worthless, or She comes home a mess and goes to the shower or Ethan and Nat go at it twice. If you only play one route, regardless of the path, there wasn't much. On the QOS path there wasn't any change from last month. Kinb B did say we will have a Peter update next month, at least this month is two days shorter than January.

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
Wouldn't expect much for the coming Peter scene. As it was just to end up the update.
A short setup for what would prob be her first day as Peters caretaker.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
For two and half year and 11 updates King B did an OUTSTANDING and GREAT job of keeping EVERYTHING realistic
Uhh, you sure you don't want to take the "keeping EVERYTHING realistic" part back ?? I also respect King B's hard work and dedication he put into this project, but I'm asking this just bcz it's a game, and most of the nonsense seen here is plain ridiculous and funny for some players and arousing for others. That's the purpose of a game... to escape from reality, relax and, well, jack off a few times to Nat's perfect booty being destroyed for 'the plot'.:whistle:

There's no need to involve realism in this story, cuz I don't think you'll find too many Ethans IRL, and if you really do find some, I'm almost 100% sure a woman like Nat wouldn't waste her time with pathetic idiots like him who get off on watching her get fucked by others, instead of doing the fucking themselves.

you just have to be patient to see that content (except Peter)
I honestly laugh my ass off reading all the comments about that decrepit old fart. This ain't the Daval thread, bois. There's a shitload of real, muscular, well-hung men for Nat to choose who fucks her next from, and all I'm seeing are complaints about some old fart not getting enough screen time. Seriously now, what is it with this old fart fetish ?? Would ppl still ask for the same thing if a guy like Darrel got stalked and hit on by a wrinkled old bitch, a female version of Peter ??:unsure:

Or the dev doesn't like him at all and only put him there for the lolz or as clickbait. But seriously now, let the man write the story how he wants to, cuz it's obvious that most of his supporters don't have a problem with how it unfolds or its sex scenes, and if you don't like what you see, just check the renders and only play it again after you see something you like.:WeSmart: It's what I usually do with games like this one, but I mostly play A Couple's Duet for a good laugh, cuz seeing Ethan trying to compete with dudes like Darrel is like hearing a skinny ass idiotic teenager brag about being a better fucker than Dredd or Brickzilla, which even as a joke is a pretty lame one, so just keep playing the game how it is or just move on and let the dev earn his paycheck.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Or the dev doesn't like him at all and only put him there for the lolz or as clickbait.
I'm not a big fan of Peter either, he is some kind of marginal note to me.
But seriously now, let the man write the story how he wants to, cuz it's obvious that most of his supporters don't have a problem with how it unfolds or its sex scenes, and if you don't like what you see, just check the renders and only play it again after you see something you like.
I don't complained about how the story progresses.
It's the developers game and it's his decision.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes