Maxxx5533

Jan 23, 2023
The game turned into an extension and receiving a donation, before it was clear that the author liked this topic and the development of events. It was interesting to read the experiences of the participants. We're sorry for that.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Personally, I thought it was another great update.
Well done, Mr dev.
I think this update is closing the college party or there is still Carl's part, I guess the next update will be the one in the gym with Darrel/Nat or Ethan/Riya or maybe both, depending on our route if the 4 of them are together , could there be a lovers cuckold swinger scene or a beta-cuck swinger scene? :unsure: :geek: :KEK:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
IMHO, King B planned on sunsetting the frat party with a couple of "breakfast table" scenes and doing the Peter's update on the rest of the release. Suspect that his Patreon's wanted some more "aftermath" scenes before moving the story along with a Peter update.
I'm glad he did that.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ACouplesDuetOfLoveAndLust-0.11.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: disaster007

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
lol I am calm, i was just stating an honest opinion that he took a healthy shit on two and half years of outstanding great work
with this unrealistic shit garbage update.
You're complaining about it not being realistic? If this were real the main black dude in it, whose name escapes me, wouldn't be able to NTR anyone because his dick would be too big to get hard. He wouldn't have enough spare blood to pump it up. Why are you complaining about realism in a very cartoonish game?

Panak

Apr 24, 2020
The update is very miled. Not worth your time. Better to wait the next one. I wonder, how much of the game is done ? 50% ? 75%?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Every update, I revisit this game to see if it has any content other than straight interracial cuckoldry or a very short vanilla path. And yet again, I get disappointed. :(

It's like the author couldn't conceive of any player who may be all about wife sharing/exhibition/voyeurism yet not love the very specific world of interracial breeding etc.

All the groundwork is already laid - expressing enthusiasm/curiousity at Sam's intial conversation could easily be a trigger for paths along with Ethan enthusiastically hearing about Nat's exploits with Peter and other exhibitionist adventures. Yet these are all for naught if you push Darrell away at the start. All the supposed path-complexity of this game goes out the window if you don't like Darrell.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes