DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What a good image you published, I congratulate you friend (y) (y) (y)
Now we know what makeup Nat used to look so pretty in the other image.:LOL::LOL:
I think they turned Nat's ass into the college students' semen barrel, right? :unsure::love:
IMG_2923.png
does Matt make his jealous bitchy girlfriend drink shots of cum from Nats dripping ass and pussy? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I guess you're right, I downloaded it and it was like an instinctive act like when I look at the ass of a woman I like, it was like a moment of "Brain doesn't think now, balls are working " something like that, right? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
It's kinda expected here, being essentially it's a pirate site. My point is a couple of days' wait, could generate some new patrons to the developer's Patreon. What's the old saying... no money, no honey!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It's kinda expected here, being essentially it's a pirate site. My point is a couple of days' wait, could generate some new patrons to the developer's Patreon. What's the old saying... no money, no honey!
That's why I agreed with you, I don't know if the others 126 and counting are going to do the same as me, right? :unsure:
I guess it's a prostitute saying, in a marriage it would be "without money and without affection is the life of a husband" sometimes, right?:unsure: :KEK:

Last edited:

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Some patrons feel hard done by when their favourite game is released, in their opinion, too early on the forum. They feel their money’s been wasted. It is what it is, shows how popular the game is and thankfully KROM95 pirates do share new treasure. But complaining here is wishful, better on the Patreon. Let the Dev worry about his patron numbers. As part of a Dev team that has 2 games going atm I know that early release on the forum does not really affect our revenue stream because those willing to pay WILL pay. It’s a form of marketing. The real money comes from the gaming platforms.

Reactions: KROM95

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I did that I think... pluse there seems to be one where she seems to offer.... but he walks by. ???

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes