Mel1234

Jun 3, 2017
if you are expecting a continuation of the fraternity party, then it is not there, I was disappointed. I was really looking forward to this continuation.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Naw... for the most paths they still talk about love for each other. there is only one I think where she has contemp for him.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Naw... for the most paths they still talk about love for each other. there is only one I think where she has contemp for him.
Of course she is going to see love but of the hard kind, a penis cage where she ties him up so he doesn't masturbate when Nat has sex with others and makes him eat the cream of the men she is with, maybe a golden shower for him. In the end, is Nat spanking him and having reverse sex with Ethan possible or too much? :unsure: :geek::love:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Of course she is going to see love but of the hard kind, a penis cage where she ties him up so he doesn't masturbate when Nat has sex with others and makes him eat the cream of the men she is with, maybe a golden shower for him. In the end, is Nat spanking him and having reverse sex with Ethan possible or too much? :unsure: :geek::love:
Could be... but I don't think so.. We have not seen any kind of talk to that yet.... Maybe when Jenna gets more involved....

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes