dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Is game released for Patreon's? Do we know other than Peter not being updated, what was updated other than the conversation after the Frat Party? First Day at Darrell's Gym? Another day camming with Jenna?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not out yet.... As for what is in it .... you saw teaser and note that was sent by him . He explains no Peter... but nothing more on the routes except what is the aftermath of the college evening.

Reactions: dian091
Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 3327279
Caught lacking

"Are you trying to say this pathetic excuse of a dick isn't big enough to fill me?" Nat asked while pointing at Ethan's softened penis that was dripping the last few drops of semen onto the floor as it shrunk.

"I... I mean." Ethan stammered.

"Mean what? That your tiny dick can't satisfy me anymore? That you aren't man enough to please your wife anymore?"

Ethan couldn't answer as he stared fearfully and worriedly at Nat.

P.S - I was trying to include a Peter scene for this coming update. But I got too caught up in the aftermath of the frat house scene. I really enjoyed playing with various resulting dynamics and added more and more. As a result, it became much bigger than I had planned.

So, I have decided to push the Peter scene to the next update and publish only the aftermath this time. Don't worry, this update has more hot scenes than I had initially planned with the Peter update
Yeaaaahhhh! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:Looks like old man peter's back on the menu for Nat on the next update. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 3327279
Caught lacking

"Are you trying to say this pathetic excuse of a dick isn't big enough to fill me?" Nat asked while pointing at Ethan's softened penis that was dripping the last few drops of semen onto the floor as it shrunk.

"I... I mean." Ethan stammered.

"Mean what? That your tiny dick can't satisfy me anymore? That you aren't man enough to please your wife anymore?"

Ethan couldn't answer as he stared fearfully and worriedly at Nat.

P.S - I was trying to include a Peter scene for this coming update. But I got too caught up in the aftermath of the frat house scene. I really enjoyed playing with various resulting dynamics and added more and more. As a result, it became much bigger than I had planned.

So, I have decided to push the Peter scene to the next update and publish only the aftermath this time. Don't worry, this update has more hot scenes than I had initially planned with the Peter update
Is that pic from KingB? Wonder why Nat's face look a little bit smudged or something. A problm with the rendering of the image?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Is that pic from KingB? Wonder why Nat's face look a little bit smudged or something. A problm with the rendering of the image?
Or maybe it's the college students' semen that got mixed with the makeup and couldn't be cleaned, that another part of Nat's body will be dirty and Ethan will be willing to clean it with his tongue using the cage for his little bird? :unsure: :geek: :LOL: :LOL:

Jan 31, 2020
Or maybe it's the college students' semen that got mixed with the makeup and couldn't be cleaned, that another part of Nat's body will be dirty and Ethan will be willing to clean it with his tongue using the cage for his little bird? :unsure: :geek: :LOL: :LOL:
When you put it that way, i guess that is understandable. But i dunno. It seems King B wanted this scene to portray Nat's appearance as disheveled and kinda having the frat after-party orgy feel to it. But her hairstyle (*seems*) different too from her original hairstyle. Did she change her hair color from the version 10.00 release?

Reactions: Leongen43

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
When you put it that way, i guess that is understandable. But i dunno. It seems King B wanted this scene to portray Nat's appearance as disheveled and kinda having the frat after-party orgy feel to it. But her hairstyle (*seems*) different too from her original hairstyle. Did she change her hair color from the version 10.00 release?
She changed her hairstyle for her frat-house fuck date

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Ok Darell my patience with you is running out.
I want my beautiful wife impregnated but you are not doing your job.

I want Nat's belly swelling soon.

Some fucking bull he is huh guys?
The pregnancy thing seems early for the game yet, but if in the gym they give her the special job of relaxing the members where she is in a cubicle using her mouth and anus, they fill her holes and her stomach swells from so much creampied and her figure looks like that of a pregnant woman, would that satisfy you until pregnancy?:unsure: :geek::LOL::LOL:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes