Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I don’t see feminization happening, myself. I’m not against it, though I’m not a fan of it. This game’s many routes already operate on multiple niche kinks. Adding another niche kink within certain already established routes just seems like too much specialization and dev work to me.
I'm thinking the same thing. You'd be better of just making a standalone game with sissification as the main theme at that point. Adding yet another alternate path with a major kink theme would be a lot of work.
I also don't think it would fit very well into the storylines, there has been 0 indication of Ethan being interested in cross-dressing or anything of that nature. You would have to go back to the first few updates and add alternate choices with new renders, having Ethan try out a pair of Nat's panties when she is in the shower or something like this. Tossing it in now would feel very out of place, even if it's "forced" upon Ethan you still need to set it up properly which will require at least a few updates dedicated to just that.

However I can definitely see Ethan in a chastity cage in the near future. Nat will start to dress sluttier and soon she will walk around the house in nothing but panties and a crop top, maybe some new merch from Darrel's gym, what print should they have on them? :unsure: Ethan walking around with a permanent erection is not healthy, Nat might consult the internet or Jenna for some advice on how to deal with his problem. (y)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I wonder if the BBC gym will have vagina doors destroyed by a BBC, there will only be BBC instructors certified in creating beta-cuck husbands, the showers will be shaped like BBCs and they will launch golden BBCs where the soap is made of BBC cream, it will be a success between couples or maybe it destroys them and people will wonder who goes to Darrelzilla's gym because of the way the women walk?:unsure: :geek::love::LOL:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I wonder if the BBC gym will have vagina doors destroyed by a BBC, there will only be BBC instructors certified in creating beta-cuck husbands, the showers will be shaped like BBCs and they will launch golden BBCs where the soap is made of BBC cream, it will be a success between couples or maybe it destroys them and people will wonder who goes to Darrelzilla's gym because of the way the women walk?:unsure: :geek::love::LOL:
I can enjoy BBC content. The QOS route has shaped up into my favorite in this game. Some of y'all's passion for that kink is on a whole other level. :ROFLMAO: I'm not hating, though. You do you. (y)

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'm thinking the same thing. You'd be better of just making a standalone game with sissification as the main theme at that point. Adding yet another alternate path with a major kink theme would be a lot of work.
I also don't think it would fit very well into the storylines, there has been 0 indication of Ethan being interested in cross-dressing or anything of that nature. You would have to go back to the first few updates and add alternate choices with new renders, having Ethan try out a pair of Nat's panties when she is in the shower or something like this. Tossing it in now would feel very out of place, even if it's "forced" upon Ethan you still need to set it up properly which will require at least a few updates dedicated to just that.

However I can definitely see Ethan in a chastity cage in the near future. Nat will start to dress sluttier and soon she will walk around the house in nothing but panties and a crop top, maybe some new merch from Darrel's gym, what print should they have on them? :unsure: Ethan walking around with a permanent erection is not healthy, Nat might consult the internet or Jenna for some advice on how to deal with his problem. (y)
Ace Body Building would work also and be ahead of BBC in the phone book. (Phone Book?) The Logo on the women's clothing would be self-explanatory T-shirts, Crop tops and very short shorts with I love Ace, or I love BBC , Big Rooster's idea. Phone number (222) 867-5309. (Yes 222 would be BBC) Some more Fan Art Big Rooster?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
So only ladies between 11am and 4pm and men only between 5am to 10am and 5pm and 10pm How's a guy suppose to stare at women in hotpants and masturbate in public
by wearing wigs and sneaking in womens time,
no one notices even if unshaved or completely naked as everyone knows
female bodybuilders have bigger dicks than average males

Reactions: nonotme101

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
So only ladies between 11am and 4pm and men only between 5am to 10am and 5pm and 10pm How's a guy suppose to stare at women in hotpants and masturbate in public
I miss the gym where I go, that doesn't happen, isn't it a BBC Catholic gym or is it a lie they tell their husbands to spend more time with their BBC instructor? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Ace Body Building would work also and be ahead of BBC in the phone book. (Phone Book?) The Logo on the women's clothing would be self-explanatory T-shirts, Crop tops and very short shorts with I love Ace, or I love BBC , Big Rooster's idea. Phone number (222) 867-5309. (Yes 222 would be BBC) Some more Fan Art Big Rooster?
Ace, where the women are all treated like Queens.

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
So what is the difference between this v0.11.0 from v0.10.0. I just tried to continue from where I left off on the v0.10.0 but it still have the same ending.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
by wearing wigs and sneaking in womens time,
no one notices even if unshaved or completely naked as everyone knows
female bodybuilders have bigger dicks than average males
I use to date a female body builder But i broke up with her because she wouldn't stop putting her huge finger in my butthole

• Wow
Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So what is the difference between this v0.11.0 from v0.10.0. I just tried to continue from where I left off on the v0.10.0 but it still have the same ending.
All paths are not updated each release. Maybe you are on one that did no move yet.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
if you are on faithfull wife route nothing,
cuckold route has dorm party in which nat can be given a drug and dped

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Iam torn on that "remaster" We all want to see new thinngs happen to our lady. But a remaster could do that as well . Plus... the early art could be redone to current quality.

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes