packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Did you seriously write that? It couldn't be that the translator betrayed you because it happened to me, I don't think you want a patch to censor Nat, right? :unsure: o_O
Tell me it was a mistake and you're not going to join the anti-sex group, you would never do that, right? :unsure::unsure:
no..no...We love sexy Nat !

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Thank God!! Don't scare me like that again friend, I want to see a lot of BBC gangbang sex with Nat and more multicolored horns with Ethan, it would be nice to see a fan art of that moment, right? :unsure: :love: :love:
YES !!! I like to see any fan art where Nat is getting penetrated by one or more !!! I don't care if the are black ,white or ...... just put it in the lady ! And,,, like Ethan.... we watch !

KROM95

May 14, 2019
61natethanal 1.jpg
The reward
With a smirk on her lips, Nat reached behind with one hand to grab Ethan's erection.

Ethan gasped and looked at Nat with a shocked expression when he felt the sensitive tip of his erection press against another soft opening.

"This is the reward for my knight in shining armor," Nat said in a sexy tone.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3304184
The reward
With a smirk on her lips, Nat reached behind with one hand to grab Ethan's erection.

Ethan gasped and looked at Nat with a shocked expression when he felt the sensitive tip of his erection press against another soft opening.

What a beautiful image you brought, thank you for sharing it with us, I would like to see an image of Nat from the route in ntr bad after the party where she stays at the fraternity, I guess that is where she will realize that she and her relationship with Ethan You hit rock bottom and you have to do something, right? :unsure: :unsure:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
What a beautiful image you brought, thank you for sharing it with us, I would like to see an image of Nat from the route in ntr bad after the party where she stays at the fraternity, I guess that is where she will realize that she and her relationship with Ethan You hit rock bottom and you have to do something, right? :unsure: :unsure:
He not gonna make it look bad, he gonna glorify it to make it look like she had the greatest night of her life, everything was Rosie and peachy king.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
He not gonna make it look bad, he gonna glorify it to make it look like she had the greatest night of her life, everything was Rosie and peachy king.
It may have been the best night of Nat's life if he can remember it with all the smoking and drugs he took but for his marriage it was the worst thing on the bad ntr and maybe the first nail in the coffin of his marriage if we don't have the option to fix it, right? :unsure: :unsure:

ronnie40

Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 3304184
The reward

Looks like Ethan has a premiere!

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
View attachment 3304184
The reward

This is beautiful! As someone who enjoys almost all paths, love to see good guy Ethan get his due!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is beautiful! As someone who enjoys almost all paths, love to see good guy Ethan get his due!
The art will probably be used for multiple paths, some probably less savory than others lol. The humiliation cuckolding routes will probably change up the dialogue to emphasize how Nat taunts him for stirring up some college dude's milkshake inside her. How much she loves how small he feels compared to them. Ethan trembling with angst as their fluids trickle down his thighs. Shit like that. You know, the good stuff we have come to expect.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
The art will probably be used for multiple paths, some probably less savory than others lol. The humiliation cuckolding routes will probably change up the dialogue to emphasize how Nat taunts him for stirring up some college dude's milkshake inside her. How much she loves how small he feels compared to them. Ethan trembling with angst as their fluids trickle down his thighs. Shit like that. You know, the good stuff we have come to expect.
Dub either way. Sph teasing or sweet vanilla bring it allllllll on

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 3304184
The reward

does nat look pregnant to anyone? I hope she doesnt get prego soon. :)

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Hello! I know you all have played the latest version by now and it may have been answered earlier but does the latest version only progress the Matt( the college guy) path? The party and all(drugs etc). Any other path that the developer updated that I may have missed?

Also is there any news about the next update, which path will be udated?

Many thanks in advance!

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes