SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
By the way Ethan looks very feminine, the developer could easily make a sissy out of him.
Just imagine Ethan with a blonde wig, dress him in sexy lingerie and in one of Nat's sexy clubbing dress.
Then paint him red fingernails and let him use a red lipstick and Ethan the sissy would be completed!
The game needs a sissy Ethan subroute to complete his cuckold journey.

"Nat uses a strap-on to punish Ethans infidelity with Darrel"
>>Maybe Ethan is serious competition for Nat<< :LOL:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
By the way Ethan looks very feminine, the developer could easily make a sissy out of him.
Just imagine Ethan with a blonde wig, dress him in sexy lingerie and in one of Nat's sexy clubbing dress.
Then paint him red fingernails and let him use a red lipstick and Ethan the sissy would be completed!
The game needs a sissy Ethan subroute to complete his cuckold journey.
So if we had an Ethan sissy route he/she could do the show with Jenna and maybe go to the frat party, I guess if the college kids are drugged enough they won't have a problem breaking Ethan's ass sissy, that will make Nat in cuckold if it happens? :unsure: :geek: :LOL:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
So if we had an Ethan sissy route he/she could do the show with Jenna and maybe go to the frat party, I guess if the college kids are drugged enough they won't have a problem breaking Ethan's ass sissy, that will make Nat in cuckold if it happens? :unsure: :geek: :LOL:
Great ideas, keep it coming.
A lot of new possibilities start to show up.
I guess if the college kids are high enough they won't have a problem breaking Ethan's ass sissy
The guy looks like a woman, who cares let's spitroast him.:LOL:
that will make Nat in cuckold if it happens?
An inverted cuckquean?:unsure:
I guess no, it would be just sissification.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Great ideas, keep it coming.
A lot of new possibilities start to show up.

The guy looks like a woman, who cares.:LOL:
An inverted cuckquean?:unsure:
I guess no, it would be just sissification.
It will be like watching a movie in reverse, I wonder if in that route Darrel consoles Ethan like he does with Nat in other routes, if Nat and sissy Ethan have sex will it be similar to a lesbian sex scene? :unsure: o_O:LOL:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I wonder if in that route Darrel consoles Ethan like he does with Nat in other routes
Poor Ethan I hope his butt is flexible.
if Nat and sissy Ethan have sex will it be similar to a lesbian sex scene?
Good question.
I suppose Darrel would like to watch it and join later.
Which lady he would like to please first? :LOL:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do you do the Nat regrets the cheating route ??
In the short walkthrough it is called "Ethan Kick Nat." You have to do the NTR route that you prefer but have Ethan be at least suspicious if not angry (the Ethan obvious route is not eligible for this) and if Ethan cheats with Jenna this will also be disabled. Once you get to the scene where Ethan discovers Nat having sex with Darrel in the parking lot one of a few different things can happen. Ethan can choose not to confront and will fall into the depressed route. He can kick Darrel's car and have a confrontation where Nat will either choose Ethan or Darrel to go home with. If you choose to have her go home with Ethan, you can have him either forgive her or kick her out. If you forgive her you will go into the Ethan as dominant route. If you kick her out she will go into the regret route. There is also a weird one where she goes with Darrel, comes back later, and bullies Ethan. I think it is called the NTR Nat Dominant route.

Reactions: Big Rooster

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The art will probably be used for multiple paths, some probably less savory than others lol. The humiliation cuckolding routes will probably change up the dialogue to emphasize how Nat taunts him for stirring up some college dude's milkshake inside her. How much she loves how small he feels compared to them. Ethan trembling with angst as their fluids trickle down his thighs. Shit like that. You know, the good stuff we have come to expect.
Or Ethan can have her ass as Darrell wants her pussy for just BBC as he wants her to have his baby. Darrell tells Ethan; "Ethan, the good news is that you can fuck your wife's ass. The better news for me, at least, is that your wife is having my twins."

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I don’t see feminization happening, myself. I’m not against it, though I’m not a fan of it. This game’s many routes already operate on multiple niche kinks. Adding another niche kink within certain already established routes just seems like too much specialization and dev work to me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes