pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
someone can share the Matt route save please? I cant play the route, idk how to get the route. Please share, thank you.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm on the cuck route, but I can't seem to get past the scene where Riya flirts with Ethan at work, Ethan mentions his wife Nat, and Riya leaves. I see from the walkthrough that there is stuff after that, but for a couple of versions I can't get past that. Is it because I am loading saves from a preceding game? Do I have to start over? Or is there some other solution?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm on the cuck route, but I can't seem to get past the scene where Riya flirts with Ethan at work, Ethan mentions his wife Nat, and Riya leaves. I see from the walkthrough that there is stuff after that, but for a couple of versions I can't get past that. Is it because I am loading saves from a preceding game? Do I have to start over? Or is there some other solution?
There are A LOT of cuckolding routes. Ones where Ethan is into it but Nat isn't, ones where the reverse is true, ones that veer off of the NTR route, ones where the vanilla route went sideways, ones where they are both happy... even one where they both are tricked into it. If you are using an old save, the code may have changed to make room for subroutes like the QOS route which actually did add prior decisions to the scene you are talking about. It might be worthwhile to start fresh, as frustrating as that can be. I've had to do that more than once when I had a save that wouldn't progress.

Reactions: sava75

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There are A LOT of cuckolding routes. Ones where Ethan is into it but Nat isn't, ones where the reverse is true, ones that veer off of the NTR route, ones where the vanilla route went sideways, ones where they are both happy... even one where they both are tricked into it. If you are using an old save, the code may have changed to make room for subroutes like the QOS route which actually did add prior decisions to the scene you are talking about. It might be worthwhile to start fresh, as frustrating as that can be. I've had to do that more than once when I had a save that wouldn't progress.
sometimes it's better to start a fresh game. the "ctrl" key is a time/lifesaver
someone can share the Matt route save please? I cant play the route, idk how to get the route. Please share, thank you.
make sure that Nat goes to the club with Jenna, the rest will be easy to get.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
what if

I've done some animations before, but my render rig is kind of weak (3rd gen i7), even with the RTX4060ti that I added a couple of months ago. Plus, they are not my passion, I suppose I could revisit making them when I upgrade the rig to i9 13/14xxx
quickly offtopic, but youd be surprised - ive benchmarked next to a friend of mine and there isn't a HUGE difference for simple scenes between higher clock and cuda count, the bigger thing is VRAM and if it can hold it all. At the end of the day, even people with 4090s or RTX6000s dont do heavy interior lit scenes at quality in mere minutes; which means animations are going to be hours regardless unless they're HEAVILY optimized (scale down textures/simplify lighting and bumps/glossys/simplify geometry etc).

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
quickly offtopic, but youd be surprised - ive benchmarked next to a friend of mine and there isn't a HUGE difference for simple scenes between higher clock and cuda count, the bigger thing is VRAM and if it can hold it all. At the end of the day, even people with 4090s or RTX6000s dont do heavy interior lit scenes at quality in mere minutes; which means animations are going to be hours regardless unless they're HEAVILY optimized (scale down textures/simplify lighting and bumps/glossys/simplify geometry etc).
I realize animations can take hours to render, but that is not my main concern. And every added aspect takes more time on top of that. I bought an PNY RTX4060ti 16GB because the extra 8GB of VRAM in a RTX 4090 was not worth the extra $1500+
16GB for brand spanking new card under $500 looked like a good deal to me, especially when I can't play any first-shooter or action games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I realize animations can take hours to render, but that is not my main concern. And every added aspect takes more time on top of that. I bought an PNY RTX4060ti 16GB because the extra 8GB of VRAM in a RTX 4090 was not worth the extra $1500+
16GB for brand spanking new card under $500 looked like a good deal to me, especially when I can't play any first-shooter or action games.
Exactly why the MSI flavor of that is sitting in my case right now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Big Rooster

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Revenge route? Could you help me with the name for this route on the short guide?
It is technically an NTR route where Ethan has sex with Jenna while he is trying to talk Nat into cuckolding him. It starts out called Nat reluctant. Then it is called High Darrel and then the QOS route.

Reactions: dennisbgi

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking about the update coming if it's the gym and Nat works there, she could be part of a promotion like pay a year membership to receive discounts and personal easy sex classes with our beautiful instructor Nat, it would be a good promotion until There could be a family plan, right?:unsure::geek::LOL:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes