mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
For two and half year and 11 updates King B did an OUTSTANDING and GREAT job of keeping EVERYTHING realistic
and believable in this VN/story and now he loses his balls and pusses out like a candy ass just like all the
other DEVS and takes a healthy shit all over his great work and flushes it down the toilet with this UN-realistic
shit garbage update.
I had a lot of faith and hope that he wouldn't do this stupid shit but i guess i was wrong.

Reactions: disaster007

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
For two and half year and 11 updates King B did an OUTSTANDING and GREAT job of keeping EVERYTHING realistic
and believable in this VN/story and now he loses his balls and pusses out like a candy ass just like all the
other DEVS and takes a healthy shit all over his great work and flushes it down the toilet with this UN-realistic
shit garbage update.
I had a lot of faith and hope that he wouldn't do this stupid shit but i guess i was wrong.
bro update is great don't talk shit about king b coz just u are only person who didn't like this update was good

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
bro update is great don't talk shit about king b coz just u are only person who didn't like this update was good
no, that's your opinion. him and I talked about it on his patreon page, he didn't have the ball to keep it realistic like
he always did before.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
no, that's your opinion. him and I talked about it on his patreon page, he didn't have the ball to keep it realistic like
he always did before.
Better calm down, I understand your discontent at same thing happened to me with tacos, but what differentiates it is that A Couple's Duet has many routes and in some of these the story is going to get quite out of control but in the vanilla ones or with less strong content the story is going to be different and more realistic, you just have to be patient to see that content (except Peter);) (y) (y)

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Better calm down, I understand your discontent at same thing happened to me with tacos, but what differentiates it is that A Couple's Duet has many routes and in some of these the story is going to get quite out of control but in the vanilla ones or with less strong content the story is going to be different and more realistic, you just have to be patient to see that content (except Peter);) (y) (y)
lol I am calm, i was just stating an honest opinion that he took a healthy shit on two and half years of outstanding great work
with this unrealistic shit garbage update.

Reactions: Maxxx5533

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
lol I am calm, i was just stating an honest opinion that he took a healthy shit on two and half years of outstanding great work
We get it, you're not happy with the way the game went. So, don't play it. No one is forcing you to play this game or support it. How you deal with disappointments reflects only on you.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't care what anybody says. This game has never been realistic. It has always been cartoony, over the top, and ridiculous. Just like most NTR, really. But even the non-NTR routes have that charm. I'm convinced that's why the graphic art style was chosen, to enhance its comical roots. This latest update is no exception, but I wouldn't place it on any more of a level that dispenses with realism than the weird ass dance club, hotel date, cam show, or prior frat house updates. It does have a certain verisimilitude in any scene with the couple that doesn't include sex. Every time a dick comes out it is a one-way ticket to looney tunes. Especially any scene with Darrel, who's dick obviously got hit with Pym Particles or something.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I don't care what anybody says. This game has never been realistic. It has always been cartoony, over the top, and ridiculous. Just like most NTR, really. But even the non-NTR routes have that charm. I'm convinced that's why the graphic art style was chosen, to enhance its comical roots. This latest update is no exception, but I wouldn't place it on any more of a level that dispenses with realism than the weird ass dance club, hotel date, cam show, or prior frat house updates. It does have a certain verisimilitude in any scene with the couple that doesn't include sex. Every time a dick comes out it is a one-way ticket to looney tunes. Especially any scene with Darrel, who's dick obviously got hit with Pym Particles or something.
Bottom line: It's a game.
If you don't enjoy playing it, don't play.

Starscream76

May 28, 2021
King B knows where he's going
I can understand your opinion but it's one of the rare games where the story is coherent
I'm also disappointed with Tacos with its reboot, I don't really understand, he messed up his version 15 and he said to himself I'm going to start over again, which shows that he didn't write his whole story before.

King B wrote his script so he knows where he is going in the different paths.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dude Chill. If you follow this thread for 2 years you will know not everybody agrees with Kingb release content, Art , Characters , plots and so forth. However , they do do it in a civil manner.... not in an attack angry manner. Yes it is your right to voice an opinion, But be civil and constructive. This is also not your game. Kingb puts HIS time and monies into this. We are recipient's of his labor...most cases FREE I might add. So either can the attitude or well.... go away.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Dude Chill. If you follow this thread for 2 years you will know not everybody agrees with Kingb release content, Art , Characters , plots and so forth. However , they do do it in a civil manner.... not in an attack angry manner. Yes it is your right to voice an opinion, But be civil and constructive. This is also not your game. Kingb puts HIS time and monies into this. We are recipient's of his labor...most cases FREE I might add. So either can the attitude or well.... go away.
I was calm about it , I just gave a strong opinion about it, and I put my money in to it as well. And I did state has done an outstanding job up to this point, but I take it you didn't read that part, lol

Reactions: Gearz24
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes