packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True... on the no pill route she did have a good time.... She spoke to Ethan that if he was not waiting.. She would have spent the night. I think those pictures take will come back to haunt them...

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I still want to date Riya and ask her to bang Darrel for me
And then eventually Darrel could get both her & Nat pregnant.
So that I can be a dad twice.

It would be so awesome.
Because just Darrel, you could have a party like the ones the college kids have where Nat/Riya are the hosts and they wear very provocative clothes and after a few drinks and maybe some pills they could all have a brutal gangbang where they all end up inside Nat/Riya and They turn them into barrels of creampied, do you think that won't turn you into a surprise double daddy? :unsure: :love: :KEK: (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Because just Darrel, you could have a party like the ones the college kids have where Nat/Riya are the hosts and they wear very provocative clothes and after a few drinks and maybe some pills they could all have a brutal gangbang where they all end up inside Nat/Riya and They turn them into barrels of creampied, do you think that won't turn you into a surprise double daddy? :unsure: :love: :KEK: (y)
That sounds hot bro.

But I would prefer it if Darrel banged both girls.
In mine & Nat's marital bed.
And I want him to be their exclusive lover of course.

Reactions: Chemish

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
That sounds hot bro.

But I would prefer it if Darrel banged both girls.
In mine & Nat's marital bed.
And I want him to be their exclusive lover of course.
Bad Joshy!!, you really only want to limit yourself to a single taste of cream when Nat/Riya can discover so many varieties of cream in the world, you could become a multiracial cuckold father, right? :unsure: :KEK: (y)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Can't limit those Queen of Spades' to just 1 BBC Joshy! Gotta be a thoughtful husband
It's true, but I would like Nat to travel around the world where he could enjoy the different BBCs in the world and discover their differences. If Nat had a BBC gangbang on a plane, that would be an international BBC gangbang and how many points travelers will Nat gain? :unsure: :love: :KEK:

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Nat's attire for a date with Ethan

Nat and Ethan will soon go on a romantic date on paths where they have a loving relationship. It won't be a risque attire, but Nat will look sexy no matter what she wears. So, which attire will she be wearing?

Option 1

A form-fitting short dress with a lace top. While the sleeves are fully diaphanous, the rest of the top teasingly shows some skin through some small gaps in the lacy material.
Option 2

A very short, tight dress shows off an amazing view of Nat's cleavage, while the sheer shrug offers some

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Nat and Ethan will soon go on a romantic date on paths where they have a loving relationship. It won't be a risque attire, but Nat will look sexy no matter what she wears. So, which attire will she be wearing?

Option 1

A form-fitting short dress with a lace top. While the sleeves are fully diaphanous, the rest of the top teasingly shows some skin through some small gaps in the lacy material.
Option 2

A very short, tight dress shows off an amazing view of Nat's cleavage, while the sheer shrug offers some
I like both thanks for sharing the images friend :love: (y)
If I have to choose, I like the second dress a little more, the transparency detail looks very sexy :love::love:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

Option 1

Option 2

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

Option 1

Option 2

Dress 2

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Option 1

Option 2

I will choose the Second dress for Nat and Ethan's Date Scene, The Dress looks Loose and Open, and Ethan will love it smooth texture
But if it is a date with Darrel then the first one, Hulk loves Tight things and Tearing tight things :devilish: :KEK: , Iykyk

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, there are no updates in the changelog, what are the longest 3 routes so far? Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes