Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking about the dress, it will be for Carl's date, where he goes with Nat and they have a romantic date where they go up to the room where Ethan is waiting and have a threesome of regular quality loving sex, moment!!, it is possible that this Maybe Ethan has the role of the bull? :unsure: o_O:geek: :KEK:
Depending on how it ends Nat will think "after this sacrifice I deserve an ass-breaking gangbang sex date with Matt/Tyson/Darrel", he deserves it, right?:unsure::BootyTime:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking about the dress, it will be for Carl's date, where he goes with Nat and they have a romantic date where they go up to the room where Ethan is waiting and have a threesome of regular quality loving sex, moment!!, it is possible that this Maybe Ethan has the role of the bull? :unsure: o_O:geek: :KEK:
Depending on how it ends Nat will think "after this sacrifice I deserve an ass-breaking gangbang sex date with Matt/Tyson/Darrel", he deserves it, right?:unsure::BootyTime:
Bro, you are Making Nat Hot Horny dreams Come True :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , One goes in Nat's ass one goes in her Pussy and One Goes in her Mouth Every part is Satisfied Lol :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Starscream76

May 28, 2021
Possible in the Ethan dom branch
And gangbang may be possible in cuck dom or sub branch
There are so many possibilities not to mention the possibility of a lesbian scene with Jenna and Nat leading to a threesome with Darrel Ethan and shit I forgot the name lol watching their wives get their asses fucked

Reactions: Leongen43

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
If king b would have stayed consistant with his writing from previous scenes, the gangbang would have happen on this update, but he got cold feet and lost his nerve with it.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If king b would have stayed consistant with his writing from previous scenes, the gangbang would have happen on this update, but he got cold feet and lost his nerve with it.
You may be right but it will end up happening because in the bad ntr route Nat makes it clear that he has no regrets and that you are going for more, I would like a BBC gangbang where they do intense double anal where Nat has an orgasm followed by creampied and they finish with a golden shower, that would be good content for Jenna subscribers and fatal for Ethan marriage, right?:unsure: o_O:geek::BootyTime:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Possible in the Ethan dom branch
And gangbang may be possible in cuck dom or sub branch
There are so many possibilities not to mention the possibility of a lesbian scene with Jenna and Nat leading to a threesome with Darrel Ethan and shit I forgot the name lol watching their wives get their asses fucked
Cuck dom is Nat dom? or Ethan dom is NTR dom?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Cuck dom is Nat dom? or Ethan dom is NTR dom?
Nat dom is in sub beta-cuck route where Nat takes revenge for Ethan's infidelity, Ethan dom would be the alpha-cuck route, as would Ethan's ntr dom he would tell Nat "you better go out and find someone to cheat on me or else I'm going to punish you by making love like a happy marriage", will it be like that? :unsure: :KEK:

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
You may be right but it will end up happening because in the bad ntr route Nat makes it clear that he has no regrets and that you are going for more, I would like a BBC gangbang where they do intense double anal where Nat has an orgasm followed by creampied and they finish with a golden shower, that would be good content for Jenna subscribers and fatal for Ethan marriage, right?:unsure: o_O:geek::BootyTime:
Ethan was in the golden shower with a crème pie for over a hour before he realise Nat had left the house shower2 (1)12.jpg

Starscream76

May 28, 2021
Nat dom is in sub beta-cuck route where Nat takes revenge for Ethan's infidelity, Ethan dom would be the alpha-cuck route, as would Ethan's ntr dom he would tell Nat "you better go out and find someone to cheat on me or else I'm going to punish you by making love like a happy marriage", will it be like that? :unsure: :KEK:

I don't think Ethan only cheated once or twice with Jenna depending on the branch chosen.
As I have already said there are so many possibilities for example seeing Ethan get into a relationship with Riya and she gets pregnant from him that would be the best revenge Nat would go crazy

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
My only hope for this game is that it doesn't go down the route of the Adventurous Couple and most other supposed "swinger" games. They always start teasing a actual swinging game, then go full blown NTR half way through.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
My only hope for this game is that it doesn't go down the route of the Adventurous Couple and most other supposed "swinger" games. They always start teasing a actual swinging game, then go full blown NTR half way through.
With this last update, it's already going to shit down that path

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The game may have things that some members like and others don't, but I don't think the game is bad, the only thing it has is that it has too many routes and it is very difficult to please all the members, I like the game and the only thing What I can say is to be patient or look for another title that satisfies you better, right?:unsure::geek:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes