Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
i wonder if they are going to update the artwork or keep consistent with the current art.
Sadly the asset textures he's using for the main characters are crap.They were included with the Victoria & Michael 8 Bundles so he wasn't to spend a lot of money for potentially nothing in return. It's his first foray into the digital art world, thankfully he already ditched most of the horrendous filters.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Also don't forget they want kids so if they want kids with eachother there has to be a point where they stop. Question did they ever give ages to the MCs. I assume they are in their 30s. If they are then her biological clock is ticking.
Right. Her biological clock and hubby's thinking that this will wake her up before he loses her forever. Beta males need love too, and deserve it. Not all men are built like Samson.
Wifey is experiencing her "wild life times", right now, late for most girls, who do most of their experimenting in highschool and college. Wifey was brought up too strict and didn't get that opportunity. So, now she has friends who are showing her the "wild side" and right now, she is embracing it. Whether that lasts, we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: dian091

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Right. Her biological clock and hubby's thinking that this will wake her up before he loses her forever. Beta males need love too, and deserve it. Not all men are built like Samson.
Wifey is experiencing her "wild life times", right now, late for most girls, who do most of their experimenting in highschool and college. Wifey was brought up too strict and didn't get that opportunity. So, now she has friends who are showing her the "wild side" and right now, she is embracing it. Whether that lasts, we will see.
After that college scene "wild life" is an understatement.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Nice, thinking, but I think that it isn't absolute. Other variables can apply. What if Darrel stops treating her so good?, what if she wakes up to what kind of person he really is? What if she starts to not like where things are going and still has affection for her husband? Women have been known to be fickle. Her desire to get back to a normal type of life can come into effect, her roots, her upbringing. The overbearing urge for just sex, doesn't hang forever, right?
IMG_2530.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ok what i am about to say is just a evil mans hope. While nat is having her cuckold fun getting another baton. She comes home to a empty house divorce papers and his wedding ring. He realizes cuckold and just fucking everyone with out any regard to health and future is not the same . Tried talking to her to get her to realize but, He realizes he lost his wife to that life of sexual freedom.

acff

Oct 20, 2023
Am I the only one who isn't interested in Raya and wanted to see more Nat content?
No, I agree. I feel like looks-wise she's a downgrade of Nat in every way. In addition I'm more invested into Nats/Ethans story since we've been following that since the beginning.

However, I guess there should be a route where Ethan gets to live "the good life" aswell. Imo it would be more interesting tho, if Riya would look drastically different from Nat, different hair color, hair length, skin tone etc.

At least the next update should be Nat/Darrel content again, which is something to look forward to.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I wanted to continue play this game from my last save but stopped at the end of the previous version like "no update"

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
No, I agree. I feel like looks-wise she's a downgrade of Nat in every way. In addition I'm more invested into Nats/Ethans story since we've been following that since the beginning.

However, I guess there should be a route where Ethan gets to live "the good life" aswell. Imo it would be more interesting tho, if Riya would look drastically different from Nat, different hair color, hair length, skin tone etc.

At least the next update should be Nat/Darrel content again, which is something to look forward to.
The game is about a couple not just the wife. Finally have some Riya content that is great and it is a balance to Nat content.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes