Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Well, we will keep our fingers crossed that he's fine and soon to continue the game. Even older and popular games seem to have at least 3 months between updates. It's not milking the patrons for it's extremely time-consuming.

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Well, we will keep our fingers crossed that he's fine and soon to continue the game. Even older and popular games seem to have at least 3 months between updates. It's not milking the patrons for it's extremely time-consuming.
Understand that... Sometime lifes hard bite gets you in the ass..... But the good thing is wounds heal.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I blew up the bottle ...and I think it say Wet N Slippery ! on the last pic..I am not sure where the stream is cuming from... is it from Darrel... or the tube he is holding. I think it is e tube .... Darrell is still dripping pre-cum waiting for the final scenes ! THat is when the bottle cum into play !

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I blew up the bottle ...and I think it say Wet N Slippery ! on the last pic..I am not sure where the stream is cuming from... is it from Darrel... or the tube he is holding. I think it is e tube .... Darrell is still dripping pre-cum waiting for the final scenes ! THat is when the bottle cum into play !
technical problems with the stream, it's supposed to be from the tube of sunscreen. It wouldn't cooperate. I fixed it on the next one, by rotating the tube and cap so it looks like it's coming out of the tube... it's always something!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
technical problems with the stream, it's supposed to be from the tube of sunscreen. It wouldn't cooperate. I fixed it on the next one, by rotating the tube and cap so it looks like it's coming out of the tube... it's always something!
Ha ! Still love the shot. Darrell still has a leaky faucet ! I look forward to what cum next ! Again thank for your art !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hope you are well. Are you posting that soon ? With other I hope !

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes