Back

Aug 3, 2017
Cmon bro show him some respect. In the presence of devs like LnP amd JOHN, this guy gives regular and timely updates. Only this time he didn't, so wait before u start cursing
Dude, I don't think negeb18 was cursing or throwing flak. He made a joke. And it was lighthearted and funny. Respectfully, don't turn it into something that it isn't. :) This thread isn't toxic and we all know that this dev is way above board versus those you've cited. Let's keep things nice and chill here, my guy. ;)(y)

Edit: Haha, Brylcreem ninja'd my post with the same thought by like a second, lol! :p But yeah, it's a joke. Everyone is all good here. Cheers! :cool:

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Be patient. F95 being a buccaneer site and all, it's a double-edged sword. It's tough to make any money to recoup the expenses to do a legit game when the bootlegs are available. Do you realize KingB has to pay for all the assets he's using for the game or risk DMCA reprisals? That's not like my fan art, because I can't accept anything for doing it or risk the same kind of reprisals.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That was a great 2 part game. The developer is still developing his MUCH longer project, but as it is a slow burn the wife still has not been dicked down like she was in the short tales
Yes that is true. But short tail was also ment to be a series of short stories. Couples duet is a duration game with several paths. Also... being a one man show he will be slower ... but he was commited to a release once a month.

Reactions: fihesog318

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Yes that is true. But short tail was also ment to be a series of short stories. Couples duet is a duration game with several paths. Also... being a one man show he will be slower ... but he was commited to a release once a month.
I was talking about the other game (Project Hot Wife https://f95zone.to/threads/project-hot-wife-v0-0-22-phwamm.22396/) from the same developer of Project Short Tales (https://f95zone.to/threads/project-short-tales-v0-3-5-phwamm.32289/)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Feb 5, 2020
Project Hot Wife is a milking machine for its Dev and has a plot that moves 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It was even Onhold for a time but the Dev decided the money was so easy he came back to it. My top 5 good hotwife games in order of preference 1. This one 2. TAC 3. A happy marriage 4. Deliverance 5. Indecent wife Hanna

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Project Hot Wife is a milking machine for its Dev and has a plot that moves 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It was even Onhold for a time but the Dev decided the money was so easy he came back to it. My top 5 good hotwife games in order of preference 1. This one 2. TAC 3. A happy marriage 4. Deliverance 5. Indecent wife Hanna
now your top 6-10 i want to know so that i can get more idea for my upcoming VN

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster
Feb 5, 2020
"A Life worth living " is going to be getting good. What is Indecent wife Hanna . Couples Duet is my favorite.
I'll check it out. I forgot to mention Babysitter, not wife but good NTR stuff and gorgeous FCs, bit dated but Dev has his newer game Babysitters (with wife swapping) back on track soon.
Indecent Wife Hanna is Eroge, not so many images but a really good story. Very Japanese so if you don't care for that style it might not be very good.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I'll check it out. I forgot to mention Babysitter, not wife but good NTR stuff and gorgeous FCs, bit dated but Dev has his newer game Babysitters (with wife swapping) back on track soon.
Indecent Wife Hanna is Eroge, not so many images but a really good story. Very Japanese so if you don't care for that style it might not be very good.
Babysitters .... is a hot game. But just like this one the Dev had a Major personel event that halted his production...for close to a year. now. I do not think it will come back. Couples Duet will com back .... Can't wait.

Reactions: jenn20
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes