matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Project Hot Wife is a milking machine for its Dev and has a plot that moves 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It was even Onhold for a time but the Dev decided the money was so easy he came back to it. My top 5 good hotwife games in order of preference 1. This one 2. TAC 3. A happy marriage 4. Deliverance 5. Indecent wife Hanna
Did you played sharing my fiance/watching my wife?

Reactions: Big Rooster

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
i did some advices here, but dev will not follow these ideas, at least for now. No problem, the game could be great with darrell as a 'main' bull.

Only necessary topic here, in my opinion, is give a secondary hole to ethan in cuckolding scenes. Like what? Instead of act like a pussy, insecure and obeying darrell orders, he should enjoy the moment too, giving pleasure to nat and masturbating himself.

how he can work with nat? Kissing her while she being fucked, kissing and pressing her nipples, fucklicking (suck her pussy while darrell fuck), reclaiming her loose pussy, (fuck her after darrell), cum eating... etc. These are some hot content that could be great for this game

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
The best thing to focus on is the emotional turmult. Thats where the juice comes from (pun intended). The not knowing, but knowing. The jealously, the angst. These are raw emotions that translate into sexual energy. It is what this game does so well.
The Dev should NEVER let the MC get comfortable in so far as the cuck/ntr path. Always keep him on the edge. And Nat should be complicated as well. Sometimes she is totally in the mood/zone and embraces the cuckoldress role. Sometimes she is worried and has doubts. Sometimes she just wants to chill with the MC and step away from it. Sometimes she is horny and just wants to get fucked. Sometimes she wants romance. Do not let her become one dimensional.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The best thing to focus on is the emotional turmult. Thats where the juice comes from (pun intended). The not knowing, but knowing. The jealously, the angst. These are raw emotions that translate into sexual energy. It is what this game does so well.
The Dev should NEVER let the MC get comfortable in so far as the cuck/ntr path. Always keep him on the edge. And Nat should be complicated as well. Sometimes she is totally in the mood/zone and embraces the cuckoldress role. Sometimes she is worried and has doubts. Sometimes she just wants to chill with the MC and step away from it. Sometimes she is horny and just wants to get fucked. Sometimes she wants romance. Do not let her become one dimensional.
Agree totally.
IMO, Ethan is portrayed as kind of a wimp, or insecure asshole so far, not as a somewhat confident man who on occasion permits his wife to enjoy herself to the fullest sexually with others while he watches. He should remain "on edge" because he could potentially lose Nat to their newfound lifestyle, if he relinquishes control of the boundaries.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agree totally.
IMO, Ethan is portrayed as kind of a wimp, or insecure asshole so far, not as a somewhat confident man who on occasion permits his wife to enjoy herself to the fullest sexually with others while he watches. He should remain "on edge" because he could potentially lose Nat to their newfound lifestyle, if he relinquishes control of the boundaries.
I agree here to. She ( Nat ) also mentioned that he use to be a more dominate figure. If this is an Ethan obvious path he should take control of what is happening. If it is a Nat Obvious... He beter not be to sub-servian or he will loose control of her entirely. I think it all boils down to did he sleep with Jenna on how he plays the game..

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Agree a little bit. But I think the pov should be different. You're right when you think that Ethan will lose mate value. This is a fact. He's not good enough sexually. But another important question is: Will Ethan prove his value in a different way? For example, he will become financially prosperous and consequently create a financial dependecy? If the answer is yes, so he cant feels like he would lose her. And being honest, he could prove his value for many ways. If she stays in love with him, It's only sex.

And after all, in many paths Ethan encourage nat. So why he couldn't enjoy If he want It? It's non Sense. Personally, I prefer Ethan with some control, more control than Nat and Darrel. And thats why he can relax, enjoy and show ALL his passion and desire for her. The good cuck relationship keep a high level of sinergy.

But of course there is other ways. I'm talking about routes that Ethan encourages Nat

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
I would love to see a version where Ethan becomes a successful and rich man who enjoys sharing his wife as a kink and as a way to further his business deals. I find the mix of voluntary sharing, voyeurism, corruption and power quite exciting. Life happened explores this theme.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I would love to see a version where Ethan becomes a successful and rich man who enjoys sharing his wife as a kink and as a way to further his business deals. I find the mix of voluntary sharing, voyeurism, corruption and power quite exciting. Life happened explores this theme.
Ethan calls her out for cheating. Nat begs forgiveness. Ethan refuses to forgive, but does offer her a path to redemption by turning her out to whoever he chooses. This is the path I want to see.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agree a little bit. But I think the pov should be different. You're right when you think that Ethan will lose mate value. This is a fact. He's not good enough sexually. But another important question is: Will Ethan prove his value in a different way? For example, he will become financially prosperous and consequently create a financial dependecy? If the answer is yes, so he cant feels like he would lose her. And being honest, he could prove his value for many ways. If she stay loves him, It's only sex.

And after all, in many paths Ethan encourage nat. So why he couldn't enjoy If he want It? It's non Sense. Personally, I prefer Ethan with some control, more control than Nat and Darrel. And thats why he can relax, enjoy and show ALL his passion and desire for her. The good cuck relationship keep a high level of sinergy.

But of course there is other ways. I'm talking about routes that Ethan encourages Nat
I like what you say when Ethan encourages " It is just Sex " He enjoys the sex to watch and the reclaim... possibly better. This would develope more if as you say He also developes control. As Nat say " She Loved it... alot " So she is on board. They can develop this as a couple, but Ethan has to Lead .

Not sure of one thing. Why Nat comes looking for Ethan after he is kicked out of the room after he holds her hand through the Darrell sex. However , She does not after he elects to "help Darrell "then she stays all night having sex while Ethan is on the couch. This bring us back to the control....

Reactions: matthww
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes