matthww

Apr 3, 2020
do you remember how you got it ?
no... MatthewW. Said in one of his posts that I guess depending on selections and route that there is a place where nat turn to Ethan and Darrell and says "Go away " At least that is what I got out of it from his post.
Im not good enough talking in english. I was talking about the route where nat stay with Ethan and say goodby to darrell after sex.

Basically you can trigger two scenes in this path: darrell stay the and fuck her, and my favourite where nat turn and stay with ethan

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Im not good enough talking in english. I was talking about the route where nat stay with Ethan and say goodby to darrell after sex.

Basically you can trigger two scenes in this path: darrell stay the and fuck her, and my favourite where nat turn and stay with ethan
I'm a native English speaker, and you are doing just fine.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wrecked? Not sure I'd use that word, well, maybe for Ethan. It's resized perfectly for Darrel and other BBC now.
I don't this she is wrecked for big BBC totally. She remarks how Ethan felt in the reclaiming... That is the loving side. However , Ethan need to get some imagination in his Sex... Or she may slip away. I hope she dosn't !

royal1

Mar 13, 2020
Ethan should lock that little dick in small and tight chastity. maybe Jenna will suggest this solution to Nat, her husband's humiliation becomes highly arousing for Nat and the feminization process will begin . After fucking Darrell is the best option for both of them (Nat&Ethan) Ethan can only please his wife with his tongue now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ethan should lock that little dick in small and tight chastity. maybe Jenna will suggest this solution to Nat, her husband's humiliation becomes highly arousing for Nat and the feminization process will begin . After fucking Darrell is the best option for both of them (Nat&Ethan) Ethan can only please his wife with his tongue now.
I am not sure about that. I see it that Nat has a different feeling ( Love ) when Ethan
Fucks her in the reclaim your wife sex. She loved that ! However, She loves the Cuckold sex and probably will do more hot wife things in the future. Not sure when Sharing will come to play.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just a thought....Who would like to see someone come up from behind and spit roast Nat !
yeah, but not with Ethan. He is beta now. ;)
Ethan is going to turn Nat into his own personal cum slut, to be passed around to any guy or gal Ethan chooses. At least that is what I've been led to believe - if you choose that path.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I know that there are a lot of players that enjoy having Ethan, the male MC, become a massive beta and have Nat, the female MC, go wild and belittling him and cheating behind his back with whoever she wants or desires. I get that, and I'm glad those players enjoy seeing that type of content that caters to their likes within the game.

But, and respectfully saying this, I don't play Ethan or Nat that way at all. I try my best to have the couple enjoy and experience new things in the game that spices up their lives on the sexual side without anyone putting the other down or having any kind of trust issues.

In games such as this, I like it when the male MC is a standup and capable guy that just happens to enjoy sharing or seeing his life partner with others, but one that has the inner fortitude and a lack of deficiencies that prevents him from ever being a beta or an outright cuck. Conversely, I like seeing the female MC utilizing all her powers at her disposal to make choices that she and her partner would enjoy or benefit from while remaining loyal and faithful. There's no betrayal nor any kind of distrust, and they always support and communicate honestly with one another. And just like how the female MC can have fun with others, she wouldn't be hypocritical when the male MC seeks new thrills in others or even sharing him with people she might know. They're the top dogs, and they know it regardless of how the power dynamics seemingly might appear to change during any sexual activities with others, or any deception they might pull on others and acting accordingly. All the rest are simply fortunate enough to be involved in their activities whether they know it or not.

So I hope to see more of that type of content appear in the game too. I don't want the MCs to end up just being dolls where Nat just devolves into being a fleshlight and the town bike without exercising any kind of agency; nor, do I want to see Ethan to just being a bystander that just let stuff happen while not getting any kind of action himself either. Again, I don't mind others wanting that very thing to happen in the game; but, for other players like myself, I hope the dev will also create more content that we'd like to see too along the way.

There are already several places within the game that new non-beta content can come from such as the girl at the office, new developments with the other swinging couple, the college kids, or putting that biker from the club in his place. Stuff like that. There's a lot of potential here and I hope the dev won't waste them (for either camp). Anyway, I'm glad most everyone seems to be enjoying the game, and I'm looking forward to where this game goes once development resumes once the dev gets back to it after settling into his new place. Y'all have a good one, take care, and continue enjoying the game! Good luck to the dev as well! Cheers!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I know that there are a lot of players that enjoy having Ethan, the male MC, become a massive beta and have Nat, the female MC, go wild and belittling him and cheating behind his back with whoever she wants or desires. I get that, and I'm glad those players enjoy seeing that type of content that caters to their likes within the game.

But, and respectfully saying this, I don't play Ethan or Nat that way at all. I try my best to have the couple enjoy and experience new things in the game that spices up their lives on the sexual side without anyone putting the other down or having any kind of trust issues.

In games such as this, I like it when the male MC is a standup and capable guy that just happens to enjoy sharing or seeing his life partner with others, but one that has the inner fortitude and a lack of deficiencies that prevents him from ever being a beta or an outright cuck. Conversely, I like seeing the female MC utilizing all her powers at her disposal to make choices that she and her partner would enjoy or benefit from while remaining loyal and faithful. There's no betrayal nor any kind of distrust, and they always support and communicate honestly with one another. And just like how the female MC can have fun with others, she wouldn't be hypocritical when the male MC seeks new thrills in others or even sharing him with people she might know. They're the top dogs, and they know it regardless of how the power dynamics seemingly might appear to change during any sexual activities with others, or any deception they might pull on others and acting accordingly. All the rest are simply fortunate enough to be involved in their activities whether they know it or not.

So I hope to see more of that type of content appear in the game too. I don't want the MCs to end up just being dolls where Nat just devolves into being a fleshlight and the town bike without exercising any kind of agency; nor, do I want to see Ethan to just being a bystander that just let stuff happen while not getting any kind of action himself either. Again, I don't mind others wanting that very thing to happen in the game; but, for other players like myself, I hope the dev will also create more content that we'd like to see too along the way.

There are already several places within the game that new non-beta content can come from such as the girl at the office, new developments with the other swinging couple, the college kids, or putting that biker from the club in his place. Stuff like that. There's a lot of potential here and I hope the dev won't waste them (for either camp). Anyway, I'm glad most everyone seems to be enjoying the game, and I'm looking forward to where this game goes once development resumes once the dev gets back to it after settling into his new place. Y'all have a good one, take care, and continue enjoying the game! Good luck to the dev as well! Cheers!
Hug me, brother! This is the same thing i want. Power couple fucking like royalty!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

I and others are in the same thought as you. We want to see them experience the fetish and grow in it together. THere is several paths that embrace that. example ... she comes to the couch after Ethan leaves... That shows Love. That said the others are also equally interesting as she is trying new things . THen there is Peter ... LOL.... At any rate there is something for all tastes in this . I read all the comments. I do not want her or him to just go one way. I love the variety of content here. I think we can all agree that anything with Nat in it is awsome !

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes