life line

Feb 20, 2022
Hi, everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry about the little break, and thank you for your messages, well wishes, and support.

I come bearing good news. The move went well, and the game development is back in action. I ended up having to migrate all the programs to a new computer, but the process went smoother than I expected.

I'm planning for a September update at the usual time around the 4th week. In the meantime, I'll try to give out more progress updates. There are some fresh polls in the Patreon.
welcome back (y)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hi, everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry about the little break, and thank you for your messages, well wishes, and support.

I come bearing good news. The move went well, and the game development is back in action. I ended up having to migrate all the programs to a new computer, but the process went smoother than I expected.

I'm planning for a September update at the usual time around the 4th week. In the meantime, I'll try to give out more progress updates. There are some fresh polls in the Patreon.
Hey King B! I'm working on a scene builder for your game, so your fans can create their own dialogs and share them here (maybe?). This is just a preview, let me know if you agree with this or if you would prefer that I delete the tool:
1662941523118.png

It will be based on HTML/Javascript, so I'll provide a URL when it is finished. User can select the scenario, add 1 to 5 characters, position them, flip them, select expression, clothes, some ornaments (for some characters) and add their dialogs.

This one uses the same engine I created for a similar Scene Builder for "Our Red String" (by Eva Kiss).

Any feedback will be welcome.

I really appreciate your work and will respect your decision if you tell me to not publish it.

Regards!

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hey King B! I'm working on a scene builder for your game, so your fans can create their own dialogs and share them here (maybe?). This is just a preview, let me know if you agree with this or if you would prefer that I delete the tool:
View attachment 2038707

It will be based on HTML/Javascript, so I'll provide a URL when it is finished. User can select the scenario, add 1 to 5 characters, position them, flip them, select expression, clothes, some ornaments (for some characters) and add their dialogs.

This one uses the same engine I created for a similar Scene Builder for "Our Red String" (by Eva Kiss).

Any feedback will be welcome.

I really appreciate your work and will respect your decision if you tell me to not publish it.

Regards!
Looks like a cool tool. I'm cool with it. ;)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hey there! The Scene Builder for A Couple's Duet V1.00 is available now:
The following characters are available:
1662988747157.png

Sample scene:
1662988944150.png

Feel free to give me feedback, report bugs or ask questions. Enjoy! :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 2039651

Sample scene:
View attachment 2039658

I made one scene... now all I get is black screens when I make another and save it. ??? I can make the screen with the characters.... just cant save it.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I made one scene... now all I get is black screens when I make another and save it. ??? I can make the screen with the characters.... just cant save it.
You are right, you can't save the scenes. You can take a screen shot though.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Thanks You ! Very cool. Looking forward to if you take it further. I assume you will continue to use base shots from the game
Correct, the idea is to add any new characters / expressions / backgrounds that the autor includes in the game.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Are you going to make them so we can put them into sexual positions?
Nope, the idea for this tool is just to create dialogs using the character assets available in the game. You could do a collage using the dialogs from the tool and some screen shots from the real game to create your own comics :)

none300

Sep 2, 2017
View attachment 2039651

Sample scene:
View attachment 2039658

Looks nice! But a little work with the background would be ok. Sometimes the characters don't fit them in size or just hang in the air). Sometimes a piece of clothing or hairstyle overlaps another character from behind. If it were somehow grouped. But I like it anyway ))

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes