packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there anything on Pateron ? KingB mentioned he might be able to give an update early september

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I go back and forth trying to figure out the cheat path. Anyone has a tip?
play as per walkthrough. Don't remember the details but I had seen 4 cheat path:

1st route: Ethan doesnt know Nat is cheating and loves her. Nat doesnt want to give up cheating.

2nd route: Ethan discovers Nat cheating but on watching her cheat gets excited and refuses to bring up the topic before Nat.

3rd route: Ethan discovers Nat cheating and confronts her. She leaves with Darell and returns home next morning. They have a fight and Nat threatens that she will leave Ethan. Ethan remains silent and accepts her choice for time being.

4th route: Ethan discovers Nat cheating and confronts her. She doesn't trust Darell and returns home with Ethan. After an argument and some explanation, Ethan forgives Nat and the couple are reunited.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
On the #4 he can forgive her.... or not......say he need time. But boy.. she get a look on her face when he does that ! I say look out.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a thought...when Ethan and Darrel serviced Nat. She has already started the MMF thoughts. ( I hope ) If this was not the first Cuckold session... this could have blossomed into a very cool 2 on one mmf. I still want to see someone start to tickel her backside. Anal is in the Genre ... but maybe to soon.

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I know that there are a lot of players that enjoy having Ethan, the male MC, become a massive beta and have Nat, the female MC, go wild and belittling him and cheating behind his back with whoever she wants or desires. I get that, and I'm glad those players enjoy seeing that type of content that caters to their likes within the game.

But, and respectfully saying this, I don't play Ethan or Nat that way at all. I try my best to have the couple enjoy and experience new things in the game that spices up their lives on the sexual side without anyone putting the other down or having any kind of trust issues.

In games such as this, I like it when the male MC is a standup and capable guy that just happens to enjoy sharing or seeing his life partner with others, but one that has the inner fortitude and a lack of deficiencies that prevents him from ever being a beta or an outright cuck. Conversely, I like seeing the female MC utilizing all her powers at her disposal to make choices that she and her partner would enjoy or benefit from while remaining loyal and faithful. There's no betrayal nor any kind of distrust, and they always support and communicate honestly with one another. And just like how the female MC can have fun with others, she wouldn't be hypocritical when the male MC seeks new thrills in others or even sharing him with people she might know. They're the top dogs, and they know it regardless of how the power dynamics seemingly might appear to change during any sexual activities with others, or any deception they might pull on others and acting accordingly. All the rest are simply fortunate enough to be involved in their activities whether they know it or not.

So I hope to see more of that type of content appear in the game too. I don't want the MCs to end up just being dolls where Nat just devolves into being a fleshlight and the town bike without exercising any kind of agency; nor, do I want to see Ethan to just being a bystander that just let stuff happen while not getting any kind of action himself either. Again, I don't mind others wanting that very thing to happen in the game; but, for other players like myself, I hope the dev will also create more content that we'd like to see too along the way.

There are already several places within the game that new non-beta content can come from such as the girl at the office, new developments with the other swinging couple, the college kids, or putting that biker from the club in his place. Stuff like that. There's a lot of potential here and I hope the dev won't waste them (for either camp). Anyway, I'm glad most everyone seems to be enjoying the game, and I'm looking forward to where this game goes once development resumes once the dev gets back to it after settling into his new place. Y'all have a good one, take care, and continue enjoying the game! Good luck to the dev as well! Cheers!
Most players wants to keep Nat loyalty to ethan. But for most paths she is becoming a sizequeen, so how to keep loyalty and love for one guy who can't provide it?

In sharing routes, the fact is: nat start the roleplay to please Ethan and she enjoy

Possible ways for sharing routes:
1. Nat enjoy the roleplay. Ethan prove his value as a man in another ways, Nat like the fact that Ethan want to share her with others and she approve his role/kink as a cuckold/swinger. No cheating, everything is consensual, without or light humiliation. They increase their sinergy as a couple. So the roleplay needs to be more funny, shouldn't turn around Darrell, we need New experiences, new characters, etc.

2. Nat enjoy too much(turning herself a sizequeen) and maybe she... Corrpts. The good wife become independent, so Ethan will make a hardwork to keep her faithfulness. Darrell becomes an antagonist. This storyline should be more dramatic. Develop around eventual bad endings and moral hangover.

We don't need more than 3 or 4 paths. Nat don't needed to be encouraged. We only have 2 storylines now: Nat cheats Ethan, Ethan shares Nat. The third way could be exactly the second storyline: Ethan shares Nat, but something change her...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think she is a possible size queen because she think that is how she got the orgasms from Darrel. This could change with story and writing. I think as different scenerios unfold her fantacies and orgasm will continue ... and not due to some BBC. the experiance will drive it. Ethan for example can start doing more exciting bedroom things when he does a reclaim wife scene. Good lord... just let him change a position ! I do like Mattheww #1 I want them to grow Their Cuckold/ sharing Kink. There is so much story that can be written and still keep the story light. Cheating tends to darken a story.... But we need something for everyone ( this game has it ) . I personally am OK with all that is going on and excited to see where the couple goes.

Hope all is getting better for KingB. I would Love to see a Nat image from the planed release.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry about the little break, and thank you for your messages, well wishes, and support.

I come bearing good news. The move went well, and the game development is back in action. I ended up having to migrate all the programs to a new computer, but the process went smoother than I expected.

I'm planning for a September update at the usual time around the 4th week. In the meantime, I'll try to give out more progress updates. There are some fresh polls in the Patreon.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry about the little break, and thank you for your messages, well wishes, and support.

I come bearing good news. The move went well, and the game development is back in action. I ended up having to migrate all the programs to a new computer, but the process went smoother than I expected.

I'm planning for a September update at the usual time around the 4th week. In the meantime, I'll try to give out more progress updates. There are some fresh polls in the Patreon.
Welcome back:)

Reactions: LyfeIsBall88

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Welcome back! Wish your life be more calm and better from now on, King.b

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

The next attempt at exhibitionism will be about getting Nat to make a lucky stranger's day by offering a glimpse of her amazing pair of breasts.
Which attire will she wear for this act of generosity?
Number 1. Nat is a goddess but i prefer her skin be more tanned like in the lasts updates

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Back - ACDoLL-ExPoll-Nat2.jpg
Definitely number two on the poll for me. It's a much more interesting dress over the first outfit with a better color palette that goes well with Nat's figure, current skin tone, hair, and makeup. It also gives Nat a deeper cleavage that draws the eye and, ngl, gives "easier access" to the goods, lol. In addition to that, things could get interesting below the hem as well as it gives off an aura of sweet and indecent possible opportunities. ;) And also, it's simply prettier than the first with its style, imho. (It won't blind me with its shininess like the first one.) So yeah, my vote of the two outfits definitely goes to the second one. ^^

Edit: Changed image format so that it showed natively in the post.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes