grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Looks nice! But a little work with the background would be ok. Sometimes the characters don't fit them in size or just hang in the air). Sometimes a piece of clothing or hairstyle overlaps another character from behind. If it were somehow grouped. But I like it anyway ))
The overlap is a known issue I still did not have time to fix, so the workaround would be posing the characters side by side.

And regarding the backgrounds, I might end up removing the ones that are not good for posing. I might have to position the characters a little bit further down, so their feet will not show up. Let's see :)

Thanks for the constructive feedback!(y)

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Ethan convinces Nat to call Jenna and Darrell for saturday night. Nat looks confuse at first, but she accept. Nat send a mensage to Jenna and she love the Idea. Jenna spend the saturday with the couple. They Go to the mall for buy bikinis and lingeries. When the evening comes, They start to drink and Ethan call to Darrell. Jenna wants to relief the tension, she demonstrates support to the couple, after all she's a hotwife too. She hang Ethan and say that he is handsome and a great guy, and that Nat is a Lucky woman. Ethan feels extremely excited and Nat, after perceive Ethan excitment, relax a little bit. When Darrell arrives, they are a little drunk. To enter in the mood, Darrell ask to Ethan drink with him, while the girls are talking in the bed. To Nat, Jenna says: I appreciate your friendship and what we will do today don't Will affect our relation, right? Nat feels relieved and enter in the mood. Ethan tells to Darrell that he wants to enjoy in this time. And Darrell say: You're the boss. So, only with lingeries, girls go to the guys and bring them to the bed...

Screenshot_20220915-052434~2.png

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Even if the hubby aproval. For me pregnancy of another man is too far. It gives the ideia the wife start a new family with another man.
I don't think that is in the plan. THey even talk about have a baby... in the romantic path

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The game is very good so far. But for me pregnancy from another guy is to heavy NTR.
IMO it should be a path. That would be the ultimate hardcore cuckolding! Nat gets prego with Darrel or Peter or Vance or Matt even the nerd! OR Nat convinces Jenna to share her Sam with her ending up getting her pregnant too. All with or without Ethan's consent or maybe his knowledge! Cuckolding, Cheating, Sharing, etc. as long as it is with Nat can't help to be HOT
NTR is more like what Peter is doing to Nat.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agreed, But IMO a prego would end the path. I think we have seen one end ...where she sends Darrel home and says she doesn't want to see him again. However , he is still in several others. I am also sure more people will be entering the plot as it unfolds. I would love to see a Kingb Teaser with Nat in it.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Agreed, But IMO a prego would end the path. I think we have seen one end ...where she sends Darrel home and says she doesn't want to see him again. However , he is still in several others. I am also sure more people will be entering the plot as it unfolds. I would love to see a Kingb Teaser with Nat in it.
You have a point. Nat getting prego would definitely be an endpoint for the game. Unlike most games or VN's, which have no finale! An end would be refreshing and would eliminate the stigma of KingB milking his patrons.
Not just now, mind you!

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes