exsomon

May 11, 2020
black guy conquest site was hot, but the unlucky suspicious husband should not be sure that the women featured is his wife immediately, more in that path, more black guy web site entries will be hotter

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ok... here is an inconsistance in the number of sex Nat had when she was with Darrel all night. When Ethan go in the room in the morning he see's 3 condoms on the floor and the one for them doing it in the morning. Plus the cum shot on the bed makes five ( screenshot 94 ). He asked Nat during the reclaim how many and she says " AFTER YOU LEFT " five counting the morning ( screenshot 96 ). So.... that would be 6 if she is does not count the cum shot on the bad. Is this anerror by KingB... or is he being sly ... cause there is no condem for the 6th time !! If it is true... what happen... we are a condem short ! ( just food for thought ! )

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I agree...Highly possible ... but she did not tell Ethan anything about what happen in the night. Maybe , drippings from a lube bottle? We could only dream !
If my memory serves me well Ethan commented about Darryl hitting the right spot during their morning sex and Nat tried to silence her moaning into the pillow, so I guess no lube bottle was involved.
"she squirted" it's highly possible like you stated. I'm fine with it. :)
I suppose that this orgasm on this route was her strongest one and maybe her first squirt ever.
About not telling Ethan everything, to me it look's like she is lying on the cheat route and honest on the cuck route.

Maybe it was just a typo, but you are a good detective.
haha now I'm asking myself where is condom number 5?
Is Darryl still wearing it when leaving, or does he left it in the bathroom?

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
If my memory serves me well Ethan commented about Darryl hitting the right spot during their morning sex and Nat tried to silence her moaning into the pillow, so I guess no lube bottle was involved.
"she squirted" it's highly possible like you stated. I'm fine with it. :)
I suppose that this orgasm on this route was her strongest one and maybe her first squirt ever.
About not telling Ethan everything, to me it look's like she is lying on the cheat route and honest on the cuck route.

Maybe it was just a typo, but you are a good detective.
haha now I'm asking myself where is condom number 5?
Is Darryl still wearing it when leaving, or does he left it in the bathroom?
I do not remember her squirting in the morning sex. My thought it would have been one of the night sex.... maybe the bottel is still an option. So far we know nothing about the night sex.
My guess about if there was a number 5.... no condem was used. So... we know she uses one when she does vaginal. Perhaps #5 was an oral or anal..... One can hope....but there may not have been one at all and it is a typo..Anyway we can have fun talking about it.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I hope we get a few new scenes for the vanilla path, I would like to see how Nat's exhibitionism fetish develops.
Sex in public places and getting caught and how to handle it, could be an interesting outcome to play.
Also some content with Carl the inexperienced college student in a soft hotwife route would be fun with Nat as Teacher and Ethan as Trainer.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hope we get a few new scenes for the vanilla path, I would like to see how Nat's exhibitionism fetish develops.
Sex in public places and getting caught and how to handle it, could be an interesting outcome to play.
Also some content with Carl the inexperienced college student in a soft hotwife route would be fun with Nat as Teacher and Ethan as Trainer.
YES, EXACTLY THIS!

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Any similar games with decent quality?
Exciting Games (wip) immediately comes to mind. It's all about the preeminent couple exploring their newfound kinks in exhibitionism, sharing, hotwifing, and so on despite a few unavoidable issues. There's also an interesting underlying story that's starting to come into shape like how it presented itself in Deliverance (completed), but without any supernatural elements. Also, refreshingly, the male MCs in both these mentioned titles aren't just hormone-addled teens in adult bodies letting things happen to their lifelong partners like beta-wimps. The couples in each are all capable adults making deliberate choices for their own fun and thrills and they decide how far things will go (regardless if anyone else are aware of that or not in their games of pleasure). In addition, it's not just the female MCs getting in on any extramarital action, the husbands can also get down and dirty almost as much as well!

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Ok... here is an inconsistance in the number of sex Nat had when she was with Darrel all night. When Ethan go in the room in the morning he see's 3 condoms on the floor and the one for them doing it in the morning. Plus the cum shot on the bed makes five ( screenshot 94 ). He asked Nat during the reclaim how many and she says " AFTER YOU LEFT " five counting the morning ( screenshot 96 ). So.... that would be 6 if she is does not count the cum shot on the bad. Is this anerror by KingB... or is he being sly ... cause there is no condem for the 6th time !! If it is true... what happen... we are a condem short ! ( just food for thought ! )
:love::D:oops:

Maybe she swallowed any DNA evidence or Darrell didn't stop when they ran out of condoms and the wet spot could be from one, or more bareback sessions.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes