NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've never seen so much debate over a wet spot. Is everybody as clueless over how sexual intercourse works as Ben Shapiro? Women's vaginas make moisture. Sometimes a lot of it. When you piledrive a woman so hard that you need to bust through a box of condoms there is gonna be a wet spot. Sheesh. There is an entire cottage industry of marital arguments regarding who is obligated to sleep in it. Right now my partner is laughing her ass off in the corner watching me type this.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've never seen so much debate over a wet spot. Is everybody as clueless over how sexual intercourse works as Ben Shapiro? Women's vaginas make moisture. Sometimes a lot of it. When you piledrive a woman so hard that you need to bust through a box of condoms there is gonna be a wet spot. Sheesh. There is an entire cottage industry of marital arguments regarding who is obligated to sleep in it. Right now my partner is laughing her ass off in the corner watching me type this.
When the wife floods the bed on the big dick, the whole 'size doesn't matter' argument goes out the window. :D

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Would like to see The BBC sell the sex photos of Nat on his phone to her boss and then he confronts her about it. If she wants to keep her job, now she has to become the bosses sex slave or the office whore

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Any release news ??? KingB use to give a couple teaser renders before the release . It is close the the time he does it.....

Mar 1, 2018
Exciting Games (wip) immediately comes to mind. It's all about the preeminent couple exploring their newfound kinks in exhibitionism, sharing, hotwifing, and so on despite a few unavoidable issues. There's also an interesting underlying story that's starting to come into shape like how it presented itself in Deliverance (completed), but without any supernatural elements. Also, refreshingly, the male MCs in both these mentioned titles aren't just hormone-addled teens in adult bodies letting things happen to their lifelong partners like beta-wimps. The couples in each are all capable adults making deliberate choices for their own fun and thrills and they decide how far things will go (regardless if anyone else are aware of that or not in their games of pleasure). In addition, it's not just the female MCs getting in on any extramarital action, the husbands can also get down and dirty almost as much as well!
Two of the greatest ever !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is the best of the cuckold , sharing / cheating games. I say this because of the multiple paths and frequency of the releases. You do not have to wait several releases to see some sex of the MC 's Yes, I also like and follow the other games mentioned. There is another that is up a cuming. " a life worth living" it is going to be a sharing game. Again, not a fast a pace as this.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
This is the best of the cuckold , sharing / cheating games. I say this because of the multiple paths and frequency of the releases. You do not have to wait several releases to see some sex of the MC 's Yes, I also like and follow the other games mentioned. There is another that is up a cuming. " a life worth living" it is going to be a sharing game. Again, not a fast a pace as this.
long wait. :cautious:

Reactions: Puma1978
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes