matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Being pregnant with another man while in NTR is not heavy NTR but wholesome NTR. The reason is that the purpose of sex is to multiply. If you get pregnant by the product of your fetish/kink, it means they have a good relationship with one another.
My First facepalm in f95 was for you.
Bullshit only.

I agree that we could think in some scenarios for the future. And I agree that pregnation is one possibilite, because many guys like this Idea. But I really don't know how much people wants an extraconjugal pregnancy. Being honest, I think we should have 2 or 3 routes: Nat over Control; Nat in Control; Nat cheater. I dont know If pregnancy is the best finish for any of these paths

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Bullshit only.

I agree that we could think in some scenarios for the future. And I agree that pregnation is one possibilite, because many guys like this Idea. But I really don't know how much people wants an extraconjugal pregnancy. Being honest, I think we should have 2 or 3 routes: Nat over Control; Nat in Control; Nat cheater. I dont know If pregnancy is the best finish for any of these paths
So which is the better ending of the three routes: Nat getting pregnant, or Nat leaving Ethan? It's only an idea about NTR. For me, the best ending should have been a product of the kink/fetish.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Being pregnant with another man while in NTR is not heavy NTR but wholesome NTR. The reason is that the purpose of sex is to multiply. If you get pregnant by the product of your fetish/kink, it means they have a good relationship with one another.
Bullshit only.

So which is the better ending of the three routes: Nat getting pregnant, or Nat leaving Ethan? It's only an idea about NTR. For me, the best ending should have been a product of the kink/fetish.
IMO these ideas are great because they all lead to Nat shagging in more situations and more lovers!

Reactions: matthww and Lossum

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Look at the Genre . He has it possible planned to do in future ( Romance, Corruption, Interracial, Lesbian , Voyeurism, Teasing, Bdsm, Playboy, Hotwife, Swap, Cuckold, Cheating, Ntr, Blackmail, Pregnancy, Groping, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Masturbation, Oral sex, Group sex, Mobile game ) But again I think Pregnacy would end a path.... Yes lot of great Nat Sex is what we want . THere is a lot to do yet in the Genre.... so let not end the game just yet.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Bullshit only.

Any kinky idea is alright, because it's just a make-believe game, after all!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Any kinky idea is alright, because it's just a make-believe game, after all!
here..here ! We are all here to see Nat have Sex ! I am ok with it ( not my fav ) because there is 4 or 5 other paths to make up for it. It is still ( I hope ) very early in this game. I think Kingb is going to keep us guessing at each release. He can see these coments and then mess with us !! Kinda cool really.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
upcoming update will be on which path? cheating or sharing one? . It's been a while since I played this.

Reactions: life line

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
upcoming update will be on which path? cheating or sharing one? . It's been a while since I played this.
Should be vanilla path where Ethan and Nat can start develop a kink for exhibitionism and the path where Ethan is cheating Nat with Jenna, where Jenna and Nat aren't friends.

Reactions: asplly97
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes