dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Is the wife still just a cheating whore with no morals? Is the husband still a cuck or oblivious to that fact? Is he able to go on to a road of revenge against all who he deems is owed their very own private hell? Does he team up with one or more of the other ladies to rain the hell fire of judgement down on them all? Can he turn the tables on everyone, take all the women and make baldy shit bag a eunuch? Or he becomes rich and leaves the cheating wife with her man whore in the gutter penniless after he makes sure they loose everything including the little dignity they had! Or he gets rich falls in love with not a whore who just wants the D and the ex finally realised what she lost because now she knows she is just a dumpster to a cheating man whore of a thug! Basically the husband comes out on top with wife left with sorrow and regret in a dumpster or as a dumpster would be a good route as well (Dev) King B.....just a thought or two! Oh and that cuckold couple that started it all needs to be taught a lesson as well and I think a permanent leash would be a good start for one or both of them! Bugger the revenge is best served cold BS!
Depending on your choices, is it possible for Nat just to fuck Ethan? I'd never pick those choices but it seems possible.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Is the wife still just a cheating whore with no morals?
As an example I played a route where Ethan is cheating and Nat stayed faithful.
There are quite a few routes and different outcomes for such a short game.
In particular I like the sex sounds, most Ren'Py games I played so far don't have them included.
The dev did a very good job imo.

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Is the wife still just a cheating whore with no morals? Is the husband still a cuck or oblivious to that fact? Is he able to go on to a road of revenge against all who he deems is owed their very own private hell? Does he team up with one or more of the other ladies to rain the hell fire of judgement down on them all? Can he turn the tables on everyone, take all the women and make baldy shit bag a eunuch? Or he becomes rich and leaves the cheating wife with her man whore in the gutter penniless after he makes sure they loose everything including the little dignity they had! Or he gets rich falls in love with not a whore who just wants the D and the ex finally realised what she lost because now she knows she is just a dumpster to a cheating man whore of a thug! Basically the husband comes out on top with wife left with sorrow and regret in a dumpster or as a dumpster would be a good route as well (Dev) King B.....just a thought or two! Oh and that cuckold couple that started it all needs to be taught a lesson as well and I think a permanent leash would be a good start for one or both of them! Bugger the revenge is best served cold BS!
Brother you do know that their is a vanilla/love route between the wife and husband right so stop but b'ing

Reactions: RolandG.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
For those saying bullshit and nonsense update, they dont understand the gravity and depth this game offers. Each routes has so many variations and outcomes. I just tried the NTR argue path from walkthrough and got atleast 6-7 variation towards update endpoint.

Did you know these options are there in game?
j1.png j.jpg
( came across this two pics for first time though):)
These variations are just in one path. Imagine rest of the path.

Sure the peter path is weak for now. But that is not the main one I think. It would get stronger in future.
Detailing and creating such complex path is not easy and very difficult to maintain.

The Dev really did a wonderful job.:)(y)

rcf85

Apr 20, 2019
You know at first I really liked the game but now i dont even play it anymore cause the wife literally fucks the same dude every single update. what happened to the old guy or friends husband anything but the same person it has been every single time.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
He is not in this release and the way it is written... He can be phased out for awhile... very smart actually. It looks like college boy is up next as a sex interest.
The next update would be very interesting coz it has to be cheating update and needs to be atleast 6+ variations as per current cheating scenario.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The next update would be very interesting coz it has to be cheating update and needs to be atleast 6+ variations as per current cheating scenario.
not sure... Kingb can go anywhere with this. THat is why it is so interesting. My though is College boy will develope furher since he just got re-introduced. Maybe Peter. That could happen. It is on it's own path. Then whatever Kingb is doing with Jenna.... THen.....anything else that is new.... Just a thought !

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just pass a look into the updated walkthrough. I just play the vanilla/romance and i liked that Carl is true option in this route. For now he is the only i'm ok in share Nat. I just hope this path with Carl had a development and a vibe totally opposite from cuck route even to be something different from the others routes.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you, king A! or was it S? ah no it was B, that other guy is King A, and the guy ahead of him is King S, no?
Jokes a side, love the game, keep at it! :D(y)

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes