JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Help me out guys. The only scene I found on multiple routes is the one with Ethan and the Amazonian woman. Am I missing anything?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Just pass a look into the updated walkthrough. I just play the vanilla/romance and i liked that Carl is true option in this route. For now he is the only i'm ok in share Nat. I just hope this path with Carl had a development and a vibe totally opposite from cuck route even to be something different from the others routes.
Developer has stated on his own that he can't wait for Carl's route almost as much as some of the players in here.
Carl route may be one of a few where lust would stand not as thing that drives our character. But who knows what's in the plans.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Developer has stated on his own that he can't wait for Carl's route almost as much as some of the players in here.
Carl route may be one of a few where lust would stand not as thing that drives our character. But who knows what's in the plans.
I hope that in vanilla/romance, Carl can be only the beginning of Ethan and Nat inviting other people to their bed just to have some sex fun, and this way get either MMF as FFM threesomes while Ethan and Nat keep being the main partners/lovers for each other.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
PS: this update is short, it's true. But the femdom scene with Jenna is really good!!
I missed having the Jenna scene, will have to figure out what to do to get there. I have a feeling KingB could have a very long game here multiple Darrel, Peter, Dan scenes along with maybe a Jenna and Nat scene with or with, perhaps a Darrel sized strap on.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Kinda sad considering that the updates are all about the same time apart but this one only half the content and what there was, was something no one cared for really (lets be honest). And damn starting to wonder why is Peter even around atp. He's my 2 fav. but has the same amount that he has had from the beginning basically. I really hope this update was a fluke and not gonna become part of the trend... Good luck Dev. dont wear yourself out. Been great up till this point.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Im having trouble with his game, its not running, i click and nothing happens. At first i thought it was because of the compressed version, but i downloaded from mediafire and pixdrain from page 1 and i´m having the same problem. I still have the version 0.53 here and it´s working normally. Can anyone help please?

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes