fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
So it's 2 new scenes (chatting/sexting on couch and Jenna's FemDom*) or more in the new update?

*btw: goddess!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe the exhibitionism and public sex fetish will be more explored in the vanilla path in the future.
I like the reluctant Nat path where Ethan is the driving force to cuckold him and the soft Hotwife/Cuckold one where Ethan can't join Nat and Darrel in the bedroom.
I can't seem to get the one where the door is locked and Ethan can't get in...... Had it once .. did not save it !

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There should be more paths for Ethan, like Ethan+Jenna, Ethan+Riya, or Ethan+Darrel. not only focus on Nat
I think some of those may be coming. Ethan and Jenna seem to be heating up. Ethan and Riya could be used many different ways. Ethan and Darrel... I hope you are refering to a mmf or mmff group. That I would love to see. But that I am sure will be down the road in the Game. I am intergued by one of the discussions Ethan and Nat had about Carl. She is open to going to the Frat house with him. This could be interesting. Nat going to the Lions den with hungry Lions ! Can you say gang???? Maybe there will be a youg Co-Ed for Ethan !

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
I think some of those may be coming. Ethan and Jenna seem to be heating up. Ethan and Riya could be used many different ways. Ethan and Darrel... I hope you are refering to a mmf or mmff group. That I would love to see. But that I am sure will be down the road in the Game. I am intergued by one of the discussions Ethan and Nat had about Carl. She is open to going to the Frat house with him. This could be interesting. Nat going to the Lions den with hungry Lions ! Can you say gang???? Maybe there will be a youg Co-Ed for Ethan !
I mean, Ethan and Darrel should have a love story. Cheating behind Nat's back. :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: fortuna95

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I can't seem to get the one where the door is locked and Ethan can't get in...... Had it once .. did not save it !
It's somehow tricky, I don't know how I got it, I would try different paths and skip most things until you reach the possible/desired scene.
There is even a cheating path where Ethan isn't a fool or a complete prick, where he is more or less innocent.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's such a great game with many paths. It has good sharing, cuckhold and vanilla, but the NTR can hurt a lot. So I was wondering if anyone know if in the vanilla path you can do the couple get into other fetishes or if you Nat is going to has scenes with Peter with Ethan not being an asshold.
Ethan can be nice in the Peter path but Nat will be mad at him anyway for not standing up for her when she is being groped and this is what breaks the Vanilla path. Because Peter is not a valid love interest but rather a sex offender.

Reactions: Lunix00

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
When I first played this a few months ago there was a bug on vanilla path, it turned you away from that path after a phone call with the female friend
Is it still bugged?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Both option (forgive or not) are available. And both is about Ethan being dominant because in the forgiveness he says that Nat will have to "work hard" to get his forgiveness.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes