Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This update is tricky made...nearly on every path a little update and at some paths hard to notice.
If someone is only playing on one specific path and does not try all other options may it will be disappointing.
But seems the Dev has done a lot of work and upgrades to specific paths so no blame for being lazy or slow...:)
But...why the old guys look nearly in every VN same? I just playd TAC, Exciting games.... and everywhere the same old guy appears...:)

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I do not remember her squirting in the morning sex. My thought it would have been one of the night sex.... maybe the bottel is still an option. So far we know nothing about the night sex.
I would like to know what happened that night also, but I played a route yesterday and I found evidence that Nat squirted.
I suppose it was during the morning sex that Ethan observed, because the spot is still wet and visible.
The position is exact the same where Nat received Darryl's manhood.

Spoiler Warning

Reactions: crisbr

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I would like to know what happened that night also, but I played a route yesterday and I found evidence that Nat squirted.
I suppose it was during the morning sex that Ethan observed, because the spot is still wet and visible.
The position is exact the same where Nat received Darryl's manhood.

Spoiler Warning
I just look at the morning sex again.... not sure. It seems to be they are lower down on the bed. Darrell's feet are hangiing off the end and side of he bed. THe position of Nat to the spot with her ass in the air is also lower..... ???? Just a thought. I am more interested in the extra sex un accounted for by Nat. She said 5 after he left. We know of 4 of them ???? Or is it different ?? Maybe on oral or a creampie.....

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What game is this?
These are my fanart, hence the watermark.
I tried to recreate Nat, Darrel is an available asset as well as Jenna. Nat is a custom creation and I've not stumbled on Ethan as of yet. That's why I use a substitute for him as a random dude for my fanart, so I could easily replace him in the future. Blind-man is my favorite so far!

Last edited:

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
It's such a great game with many paths. It has good sharing, cuckhold and vanilla, but the NTR can hurt a lot. So I was wondering if anyone know if in the vanilla path you can do the couple get into other fetishes or if you Nat is going to has scenes with Peter with Ethan not being an asshold.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
So I was wondering if anyone know if in the vanilla path you can do the couple get into other fetishes
Maybe the exhibitionism and public sex fetish will be more explored in the vanilla path in the future.
I like the reluctant Nat path where Ethan is the driving force to cuckold him and the soft Hotwife/Cuckold one where Ethan can't join Nat and Darrel in the bedroom.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes