Feb 5, 2020
You are very, very wrong. There is a route where Nats wants cuck Ethan but he doesn't want (reluctant). Then Nat talk to Jenna and Jenna try seduce Ethan, he reject her (player choice) and when Jenna tell Nat about it, Nat drop the idea of cucklod and decide stay faithfull to Ethan.
And i don't know about you, but in my Vanilla route Nat and Ethan have a good amount of sex plus the exhibitionism kink.
The fact that Nat is mentally cucking Ethan is already cuckolding.
And to be honest playing CDLL for the vanilla route only is ignoring 90% of the VN. Like playing Dual Family without the incest.
Horses for courses as the expression goes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The fact that Nat is mentally cucking Ethan is already cuckolding.
And to be honest playing CDLL for the vanilla route only is ignoring 90% of the VN. Like playing Dual Family without the incest.
Horses for courses as the expression goes.
And there is also a fact that Ethan can make Nat regret what she did, beg for forgiviness and play the dominant with her. This path is already very well setup even for Ethan get his revenge.

If i have my fun and enjoy the paths i'm playing, why should i care if i'm ignoring "90%" of the VN (which, in fact, i don't)? The basic concept of a VN with multiple paths by choices is that anyone can play the game the way suits him, so i don't undestand this "play the cuck routes or don't play" mentality.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
And there is also a fact that Ethan can make Nat regret what she did, beg for forgiviness and play the dominant with her. This path is already very well setup even for Ethan get his revenge.

If i have my fun and enjoy the paths i'm playing, why should i care if i'm ignoring "90%" of the VN (which, in fact, i don't)? The basic concept of a VN with multiple paths by choices is that anyone can play the game the way suits him, so i don't undestand this "play the cuck routes or don't play" mentality.
Its because if you call the cuck players, " a cuck " they get triggered :KEK:

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
I vote for dress #1,with both options you know Nats getting a pounding but and I do appreciate a slutty dress however there's nothing wrong with leaving a bit of something for the imagination. Gives Nat more to work with her other built in charms.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I vote for dress #1,with both options you know Nats getting a pounding but and I do appreciate a slutty dress however there's nothing wrong with leaving a bit of something for the imagination. Gives Nat more to work with her other built in charms.
THat dress could be good for a date with shy college boy.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I play all the routes.Being that I don't identify with any one of the protagonists or really care much about them.
Mc already did that in that update though.. Nat thoroughly enjoyed cucking her husband too..
Nat & Ethan both got off on it! so they could expand on it, maybe a threesome with another girl and guy or two guys while Ethan watches.
Looking forward to Nat's fraternity party too!

Last edited:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If this continues the wat we want ... This may be her first RAW Sex adventure. This looks like Peters house. I doubt he has some condoms laying around and I do not see Nat purse where she may carry some. Or maybe it just won't happen.
He may settle for a blow job or 69 for the first time. Most of the ways I played, that's what Darrell got first. Unless I think if Nat was made at Ethan.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
Its because if you call the cuck players, " a cuck " they get triggered :KEK:
this is cap i don't mind if someone called me a cuck for liking the cuck route that is why i play this game lol
people who play this game and come in the forum and acts like they dont like the cuck route are the one who gets triggered if they called cuck
they can play a thousand of games where they are the alpha but they choose this game that has almost 80-100% cuck content and they act alphas they aint fooling no one

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Well it is a primarily a cuckish kinda game, no matter how you play it, you know Daryl is just a few clicks away be that going forward or like cuck clicking a few back.

Reactions: z3z3

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Now Now... We all like what we like.... Everyone here has stated their opininn atone time or another...and we all may not agree.. but we respect it. The one thing we can agree is that the release is soon !

Reactions: z3z3 and lipe2410
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes