asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
well it seems also ntr route will get some progress, besides peter. Hopefully cheating route also gets some progress.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Unfollowing.
MC Is a fucking cuck
I'm genuinely curious. What made you believe that this game doesn't have cuckold options? Are you aware that the MC becomes a cuck depending on the choices you make? Should I add something extra in the first page to make it more obvious?
And your one-star review
"Typical NTR story.
MC is a spineless loser.
Wife is a big titted whore.
black dude is a winner and better than mc in every way.
MC will be shitted on every step of the way while black dude and whore wife are happy.
+Nice renders."

Other than the one-star, it's a solid and positive review for this genre.
So, thank you.
I hope you'll find a game that suits your taste better.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
KingB.... Great to have you back. Love this teaser ! I hope we get to see where it goes. You mention a split of the scene to the next release. Crap a cliffhanger ! Since this is a repeat of Darrell ..I hope does a star trek and goes where no man has gone before ! She also look slimmer here... Love It !

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
It is a excelent game. With excelent pictures and story. The cuck route is fine with a lot of players who like this route, just hope it doesn't go to heavy, like pregancy with another man or the wife stop loving the MC. For me the cuck route should also have another guys besides darrel.

Reactions: packard1928

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
It's been a while since I've come to check things here. Thank you for all the suggestions and comments.
It looks like I'll have to break this cuckold date scene into two updates.
Love the game. Please do the 2nd cuck date scene in one update otherwise it breaks the flow and diminishes the enjoyment ( at least for me). Am an irregular patron but I wouldn't mind waiting till next month for an update.
I hope the ONE really negative poster here doesn't put you off from building up this great story. 1Thousand who was doing superb sharing scenes in Deliverance was so disgusted by the negativity that he stopped putting much effort in them and has now completely stopped doing anything close to NTR.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone notice there's a fourth drink on the table? Is that Riya's or .....?
Good catch. The wine glass near Nat is empty, perhaps it's a glass that came empty and will soon have a creamy drink for Nat to consume. (Then the choice may be, Swallow and kiss Darrell or Don't swallow and kiss Ethan?)

Reactions: King Wan

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ha. Love to see that. Great catch on he glass. It is a Flute glass... and it has a straw. It is also not full.... hmmmmm who is it Ethan only has a couple option we know. Ryia or Jenna. At this stage I don't think Riya would do sensual date. But Jenna would ..and she has already been with Darrell.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes