King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Now Now... We all like what we like.... Everyone here has stated their opininn atone time or another...and we all may not agree.. but we respect it. The one thing we can agree is that the release is soon !
But if we have Trolls riling people up the game won't be posted soon enough.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The world is full of cucks, they just don't know it or admit to it. No matter how soon, the update will be too short and not soon enough.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
When there will be the gangbang? I suppose not soon, because it's a heavy step...
Since the game is progressive. I think a few more releases. But... the Frat party scene when it comes could be interesting on who gets involved ???. Maybe just one dude. Maybe Ethan and one dude ??

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Will the upcoming update contain only peter scenes or there will be some progression with darell or jenna?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Since the game is progressive. I think a few more releases. But... the Frat party scene when it comes could be interesting on who gets involved ???. Maybe just one dude. Maybe Ethan and one dude ??
A hot woman like Nat would be welcome at a Frat party conversely an older dude like Ethan would stick out like another creeper trying to pick up college girls.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, it could be very interesting… probably could be the first DP of Nat involving Matt and another young dude, because i'm on the submissive cuckold path, so Ethan will have to watch and enjoy ;)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think Big Rooster is right ! Ethan will not be at the Frat Party if the date is Thomas. Thomas does not know him.. He would stick out. But in a Hot Wife scenerio, He would not be there. She would tell him after. I am not sure she is ready for a full on DP. Maybe a spitroast ?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I think Big Rooster is right ! Ethan will not be at the Frat Party if the date is Thomas. Thomas does not know him.. He would stick out. But in a Hot Wife scenerio, He would not be there. She would tell him after. I am not sure she is ready for a full on DP. Maybe a spitroast ?
She could always call Ethan and have him watch on his phone. The thrill of watching vs. the angst of hanging up on the call.

• Angry
Reactions: italianstallionxxx

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Nat gasped in shock as Ethan also froze with a startled expression.
Ethan hurriedly evaluated the possible danger of this situation.
cannot preview the image. can someone plz reshare.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes