May 19, 2020
what is the scene? I followed yours and I get Nat orgasm by sucking then tells Peter to not touch her :/
anyway,are there any other more easy to follow walkthrough? I cant seem to follow the walkthrough in the first page. No scene with Darrell and Peter
That is the scene - the one where Peter makes Nat cum and then she gets upset after. I saw someone asking about it earlier which is why I posted that, I think that it's a scene that's kinda difficult to get to even if you're intending to see it; you most likely either end up seeing the gym scene with Darrel or Nat going with Ethan to the interview, so I figured a walkthrough to that particular scene could be useful.

I think the dev said on the last page that the current "walkthrough" isn't necessarily meant to be a walkthrough, it's just a guide they use to keep track of certain conditions and variables. It's definitely really tough to follow and I'm quite surprised that a modder hasn't made a walkthrough mod or even just a walkthrough yet, but the dev said that once the game's path becomes a little more clear he'll make a simple guide to follow.

I don't think there is a scene with Darrell and Peter yet, and there's no sex scene with either as of yet. You can see either Peter making Nat orgasm in her living room or Darrel making her orgasm at the gym (and sexting with Darrel later) but nothing more than that so far

May 30, 2017
That is the scene - the one where Peter makes Nat cum and then she gets upset after. I saw someone asking about it earlier which is why I posted that, I think that it's a scene that's kinda difficult to get to even if you're intending to see it; you most likely either end up seeing the gym scene with Darrel or Nat going with Ethan to the interview, so I figured a walkthrough to that particular scene could be useful.

I think the dev said on the last page that the current "walkthrough" isn't necessarily meant to be a walkthrough, it's just a guide they use to keep track of certain conditions and variables. It's definitely really tough to follow and I'm quite surprised that a modder hasn't made a walkthrough mod or even just a walkthrough yet, but the dev said that once the game's path becomes a little more clear he'll make a simple guide to follow.

I don't think there is a scene with Darrell and Peter yet, and there's no sex scene with either as of yet. You can see either Peter making Nat orgasm in her living room or Darrel making her orgasm at the gym (and sexting with Darrel later) but nothing more than that so far
yeah i was a little confused cause the walkthrough said it is a sex scene with Darrell. Tks alot

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This is great, went through it a few times. So am I right in thinking there's basically three ways, cucking, hotwifing/swinging, and plain cheating? I hope we can cheat for real here going forward, it's a little unclear right now, but I think that's where it's heading if you play the gf as curious and the bf as possessive.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Any BBC content yet???
Nope. Just flirting/groping so far.

I'm really impressed with some of the images here. I like the style in general, but the way the skin is made is impressive. Sometimes it's so good it could've been a cut-out of a real photo.

Reactions: kittypuprazor

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I think she was just afraid to hurt his feelings and I think that's understandable. I believe once she sees he's okay with her having fun they will get more involved in the whole thing. Just him telling her is not enough. She has a marriage she doesn't want to sabotage. I get what you mean about Jenna though, she sounds like she likes to smell her own farts lol.
I would like to be optimistic like you. I don't want to attack the dev or the game (I like this game, it caught my attention), but unfortunately NTR games are loaded with vice and clichés and ignoring the husband's consent is the biggest one.

The most successful games are precisely those that have given greater importance to the dialogue between husband and wife, where consent matters and motivates the wife to become a hotwife: deliverance, adventurous couple, etc.

I like the concept of 'submissive sizequeen', basically a hotwife who fucks others, who likes big dicks but who stays true to her marriage and who cares about her husband.

The game was born well because theoretically it gives us the option to choose. I prefer it when the husband shares the wife, encourages her, and the couple do things together. But I know other guys prefer cheating. I just think this division should be clearer, you know? That there was more space for the couple to do things together because currently there isn't.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-enjoyer-what-do-you-prefer-netori-cheating-or-netorase-sharing.81420/

by the way, I created this poll to find out if players prefer sharing or cheating. Look the result.

Eh. Pretty sure the only reason Netorase won that poll is because you mislabeled actual cheating with Netori, so of course many would choose Netorase over Netori.

If you just call it for what It is, NTR, it will win by a landslide.

Netori is when "YOU" are doing the stealing. Thus its more vanilla so its the least popular among the three types.

Netorase is the outlier here because while it's more popular than Netori among the NTR crowd, it's the one with the least amount of content created because a lot of Vanilla games have some sort of Netori content involved anyway, and NTR games tend to focus on full on NTR. When Netorase content is made, it also tends to be written in a way where it ends up being full blown NTR in the end.

So yeah, as someone who has been scraping the internet for every bit of Netorase content out there, I'm pretty sure you're wrong in your notion that the NTR crowd prefer Netorase over actual NTR/cheating.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This game is great and Nat is gorgeous, but to be fair I was expecting a bigger update. I'll wait the next one.

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes