King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I'm happy that you like the game, but this is the first time someone had uploaded the links here before an update goes public. There's only a week gap between the first release for the patreons and the public release. And I would have properly updated the links here by Thursday night myself. I understand how people are eager and how things work here, but till now everyone had respected that week gap. I'm not mad about it since I would have shared it with all in a couple of days. Just a bit disappointed.

Anyway, if you all have any inputs and suggestions about the game, feel free to let me know. I read through all the comments here and some have helped a lot.:)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I'm happy that you like the game, but this is the first time someone had uploaded the links here before an update goes public. There's only a week gap between the first release for the patreons and the public release. And I would have properly updated the links here by Thursday night myself. I understand how people are eager and how things work here, but till now everyone had respected that week gap. I'm not mad about it since I would have shared it with all in a couple of days. Just a bit disappointed.

Anyway, if you all have any inputs and suggestions about the game, feel free to let me know. I read through all the comments here and some have helped a lot.:)
Sorry, here is already Thursday. Won't happen again

Dec 23, 2020

Well, somehow you can consider it as a proof of success... :unsure:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I love this Game, I keep supporting the Dev on and Off bases, because I already support quite a few other Devs (Over my Limit already) ,but as soon as there are HOT scenes with Nat & Peter I will have to signup again that's for sure and break my Piggy Bank,because the scenes with the old Geezer Peter & Nat are one of the hottest Scenes in the Game.....:LOL: (y)....
Just my Opinion.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is an error in the walktrought i suppose: in the last update, after the sexting between Nat and Darrel, Nat don't talk with Ethan yet about the meeting in the gym with Darrel on friday night, but only let him to watch the sexy selfies sent to Darrel

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Hey I just wanted to chime in on what that guy said earlier; I do like netorase but at the end of the day, the reason why I love NTR so much is because I love sluts. Who would be the biggest slut if not a cheating slut right? There for, a project starts off with netorase which is awesome, then in turns into actually cheating (ntr/netori). That's the best of both worlds (it's still okay is it's just only netorase though).

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Just a heads-up, It should be "It's better to be safe than sorry" instead of "and sorry". That's on the same Jenna visits Ethan while Nat is away.

PS: As much as I like how comic books look, that filter is more often than not rather cringe worthy.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes