John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hey I just wanted to chime in on what that guy said earlier; I do like netorase but at the end of the day, the reason why I love NTR so much is because I love sluts. Who would be the biggest slut if not a cheating slut right? There for, a project starts off with netorase which is awesome, then in turns into actually cheating (ntr/netori). That's the best of both worlds (it's still okay is it's just only netorase though).
Your view of this game is just completely off, and you feel like a manipulative person, or you don't actually know the difference of netorare, netori and netorase? Which seems highly unlikely.
Best of two worlds? Depends on which world you live in doesn't it? As you are certainly not living in my world then.

Reactions: BeardedJack

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
1. Is there any better walkthrough? Because I don't understand anything from the existing one.
2. how many paths are there in the game?
3. how to choose wife-cheat path?
Yeah, I agree with on that, had to start over a couple of time with the walk through before I got to the Peter and Nat path, and I'm still not sure how I got there:rolleyes:.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I'm happy that you like the game, but this is the first time someone had uploaded the links here before an update goes public. There's only a week gap between the first release for the patreons and the public release. And I would have properly updated the links here by Thursday night myself. I understand how people are eager and how things work here, but till now everyone had respected that week gap. I'm not mad about it since I would have shared it with all in a couple of days. Just a bit disappointed.

Anyway, if you all have any inputs and suggestions about the game, feel free to let me know. I read through all the comments here and some have helped a lot.:)
Hopefully others read this message from you that you are willing to release the public version one week after the Patreons release. There are other developers states roughly the same thing as well. Maybe you could put a notification on the first page about that in case others may not see this message. I haven't check this VN yet, however maybe soon I may be able to check it out.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: sava75

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I hear there is a path to get Peter to feel Nat up on the couch but I can't seem to find the choices to trigger this on any of my play throughs. Any ideas?

Last edited:

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I hear there is a path to get Peter to feel Nat up on the couch but I can't seem to find the choices to trigger this on any of my play throughs. Any ideas?
I second this. Spent over an hour trying different choices over and over again and I'm at a complete loss how to get the later Peter scenes. If anyone can replicate the exact choices, I'd be grateful!

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes