Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
The main reason is I've always liked the comic style rather than CG. It's just my personal taste. Also, I do not have the hardware to render high-quality scenes and the necessary skills or assets to do the minor details in CG.

So I use my half-baked render scenes, put things together and add hand-drawn details. The lines improve the contrast of low resolution renders I'm forced to make due to hardware limitations. It's not a one-click filter and takes more time and work than just doing 3D renders.

Using the comic looks and lowered clarity of the image, it's possible to include hand-drawn details without looking out of the place. For example, hand-drawn semen on a realistic-looking CG scene would look pretty bad.

So it's a style born of personal preference, necessity, and improvisation. And as I explained, unfortunately, there are no rendered, complete scenes without the comic look to provide you that option. My apologies.
I think this style is something new and looks nice. The updates are frequent so hopefully there's less branching so the workload is limited for each update. Keep up the good work.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Safety aspect ?? Means get to choose protected(condom) or unprotected sex ??
More likely sex or not sex. If they even do the sex, she may ask for condom and it may snapped. We do not know how the story and path will flow, only the developer(s) knows. I rather wait and see how the developer flows the VN. Interesting to see some teaser get posting. ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
More likely sex or not sex. If they even do the sex, she may ask for condom and it may snapped. We do not know how the story and path will flow, only the developer(s) knows. I rather wait and see how the developer flows the VN. Interesting to see some teaser get posting. ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Yeah interesting . I like it when they add thrills

Reactions: WheresLucifer

sinik13

Mar 30, 2019
any idea when the new release will be out ?? i cant wait the work is amazing and so different from everything around

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
removed one star sorr but that filter is an interesting idea but makes the secenes way too buy without filter i would maybe even give it 5 stars

• Angry
Reactions: Fruble
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes