Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I dislike these "Be a cuck" games, for me NTR isn't about the guy saying "go ahead and fuck other men". It is about being in a good and loving vanilla relationship and another man steals the woman away. I hope they continue more on the reject cuck path..

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I dislike these "Be a cuck" games, for me NTR isn't about the guy saying "go ahead and fuck other men". It is about being in a good and loving vanilla relationship and another man steals the woman away. I hope they continue more on the reject cuck path..
I think you should play again with different choices.. you don't need to be cuck.. it's totally your choice..

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I think you should play again with different choices.. you don't need to be cuck.. it's totally your choice..
But i did play it and avoided it. I rejected Jenna, i said no i am not comfortable with her being with other men. And then the days went by with not much happening. As i said above, i hope they continue more on that path, where it goes to her cheating eventually. But she told Jenna to not do it anymore and Jenna said to Darrel to lay off so i don't know how it will go.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
But i did play it and avoided it. I rejected Jenna, i said no i am not comfortable with her being with other men. And then the days went by with not much happening. As i said above, i hope they continue more on that path, where it goes to her cheating eventually. But she told Jenna to not do it anymore and Jenna said to Darrel to lay off so i don't know how it will go.
As it can happen as in anna exciting affection you can refuse to cheat but then you have hardly any game. In three clicks it's over

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
As it can happen as in anna exciting affection you can refuse to cheat but then you have hardly any game. In three clicks it's over
But there is a difference though, in AEA you play the female, and choose to cheat. I want the female to cheat. But here you don't make the choice for her. I want the male to be a good, loving husband and the female to cheat. I like that they gave the option for what i want so far, the husband rejecting both Jenna and the want for the wife to sleep around. will just see if they leave it at that or expand on it. I understand it is really my fault for having a too specific taste of ntr.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
But there is a difference though, in AEA you play the female, and choose to cheat. I want the female to cheat. But here you don't make the choice for her. I want the male to be a good, loving husband and the female to cheat. I like that they gave the option for what i want so far, the husband rejecting both Jenna and the want for the wife to sleep around. will just see if they leave it at that or expand on it. I understand it is really my fault for having a too specific taste of ntr.
Yeah man i hope the dev does something the way u suggested . I also like that route.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
This is exactly what I would like too. A real cheating path.

I reached the path you are talking about, with the husband rejecting both jenna and the hotwife life style and she still went on to cheat on him but the problem is that the husband is aware that she went to the gym with Darell the first time and she told him she was going to the gym again and more or less said she was going to cheat on him. The husband followed and the update stopped before we could see what was the outcome of him following them.

This not cheating, (nor hotwifing) but cuckolding.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Well, I can let out one hint that Darrel is not the only possible extramarital affair Nat could have in the story. In the future, what you explained will definitely be possible even if you are on the vanilla path.

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Well, I can let out one hint that Darrel is not the only possible extramarital affair Nat could have in the story. In the future, what you explained will definitely be possible even if you are on the vanilla path.
Nice to hear, i still would be coming back to check it out because it's a good game but even more so now!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, have liked the last few updates but not really giving us, the chance to drive the story in one direction or another, they seem more like a kinetic novel than a choice based story. Hoping we see more choices in the future.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I really like the graphic; the 2dcg fits perfectly in this case, but now let's talk about important things: what an update! Really loved it! Dialogues, graphic, story, sex, everything awesome! I can't wait to see more.

P.s. curious to see who's going to see the new pictures ...

Reactions: kaze32
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes