King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I love the game. The routes are not always easy to play, but with a little patience you can get there. The best route for me so far is the "Cheating Route". I hope we see some beautiful creampie's between Nat and Darrel in the future.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
man (dev) just start to be true to u and give NTR lovers what they want (good story) others realy dont, and probably will not care about this game even if u will try harder....

nah i could be banned for what i want to write here...

SATISFATE them with content!!! we dont want them to be seen in non ntr games to want ntr in them anymore....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kaze32 and m4pII

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Just found 1 variable , make sure cuck just 1, no more ,
and basic on the option the Dev offered , it lead to J fuck E at home and D fuck N at gym.

How to see State ? just bottom left on the screen , and it can keep open to see variable change.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The main reason is I've always liked the comic style rather than CG. It's just my personal taste. Also, I do not have the hardware to render high-quality scenes and the necessary skills or assets to do the minor details in CG.

So I use my half-baked render scenes, put things together and add hand-drawn details. The lines improve the contrast of low resolution renders I'm forced to make due to hardware limitations. It's not a one-click filter and takes more time and work than just doing 3D renders.

Using the comic looks and lowered clarity of the image, it's possible to include hand-drawn details without looking out of the place. For example, hand-drawn semen on a realistic-looking CG scene would look pretty bad.

So it's a style born of personal preference, necessity, and improvisation. And as I explained, unfortunately, there are no rendered, complete scenes without the comic look to provide you that option. My apologies.
Personally I think it's really well done. Like you said, the hand drawing over top of the renders can fix/hide a lot of imperfections in a 3D render especially if you don't have the hardware to render a lot of light sources/reflections.

I think there was one scene in the last update where the penetration looked a little wonky, but I didn't even make it that far during the playthrough. Nut as soon as he grabbed her after the workout due to anticipation/build up :(

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Well, I can let out one hint that Darrel is not the only possible extramarital affair Nat could have in the story.
As of now Darrel seems forced on us, no..? I got the impression from playing that I have to accept him to unlock other possibilities.. I hope I'm wrong about this but I don't seem to unlock other cheating/sharing options if I avoid him..

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Personally, unless all NTR can be avoided and the MC is the only one who has sex with the female characters (I will assume LIs), the game isn't likely to interest me. Could it be possible?
there's literally hundreds of other games that fit your interest. how come people who trash ntr seem to specifically come to the games WITH IT to post shit like this on the topic

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I think she was just afraid to hurt his feelings and I think that's understandable. I believe once she sees he's okay with her having fun they will get more involved in the whole thing. Just him telling her is not enough. She has a marriage she doesn't want to sabotage. I get what you mean about Jenna though, she sounds like she likes to smell her own farts lol.
Ya but telling him after the fact kills trust. For the open relationship to work it has to be a marriage built on trust and honesty. If she comes to him showing she's already been doin the things he ask her to do for his enjoyment, that's a relationship killer. I mean think about it your trying to get your wife to do sum thing cause you'll enjoy watching her do it, after a time passes she comes to you and says " hay that thing you wanted to watch me do, well I've been doing it just not telling you". That's when kick her out.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I like the involvement between ethan and nat and prefer the cuckold route as it is now, with consent.

But I think the things with darrell could be a lot more fun in another way. Gym doesn't seems to me the most appropriate location for a first cuckolding experience. Why don't put the three in the same room and make 'a threesome'? After all, ethan is the kind of guy who likes to sharing his wife and these guys usually prefer watching and join it (or try to join it) too.
Nat would feel more horny being directly encouraged by her cuck husband and the things could happens naturally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I'll give an idea I've been reading in the cuckold communities on reddit: A threesome that becomes cuckold.

Ethan convinces his wife to have sex with another guy, they decide to do a threesome, but during the threesome ethan would be cucked because he can't compete with darrell and can't (and doesn't want to) stop nat and darrell sex.

This take can be a inspiration:

Reactions: Kaparzo

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
This is exactly what I would like too. A real cheating path.

I reached the path you are talking about, with the husband rejecting both jenna and the hotwife life style and she still went on to cheat on him but the problem is that the husband is aware that she went to the gym with Darell the first time and she told him she was going to the gym again and more or less said she was going to cheat on him. The husband followed and the update stopped before we could see what was the outcome of him following them.

This not cheating, (nor hotwifing) but cuckolding.
How did u get to that path ?? Was the husband having a complicated relationship with the wife or they were doing good ??

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
How did u get to that path ?? Was the husband having a complicated relationship with the wife or they were doing good ??
I found that, for the wife to cheat on the husband even though he rejected Jenna, the husband has to not tell the wife about jenna's proposition. So it has to be a complicated relationship. Then he also has to follow the wife to the gym the first time but leave and not confront them.

But I found another, more promising path, where the husband doesn't follow the wife the first time, rejects Jenna and where the wife still cheats on the husband while lying about whom she goes to the gym the second time. The husband tries to follow the second time and doesn't find them so thinks his wife may have told the truth which might lead to a true cheating path !

For this, you have to follow the 'nat apologize' path walkthrough in the walkthrough up until the husband has to decide to follow nat and darell or go to the interview. You then go to the interview and later on, of course reject Jenna.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes