King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
ok how do u get the darrel and nat scene, im going crazy triying to do it right and always get the bj... plss?
In the walkthrough, if you follow the steps listed for "Nat apologize" and at the last step let Darrel continue instead of stopping him, you will most likely end up with that Darrel and Nat sex scene.
That's only one way to reach it. There are many more routes.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Lol, I'll copy paste that part then.

Try to interrupt their conversation and send Nat away.
Express displeasure at Nat for getting too friendly with Darrel.
Keep looking at her legs
Accept the challenge and look between her legs
Be curious about Jenna
Show shock
I don t look at other men like that
Apologize for Ethan s behavior
Ask for more details
It sounds interesting
Change position to show even more
Get upset
Ignore
Get mad
I wish I could find a job that pays like yours
Decline
Follow Nat and Darrel
Leave (Or stop them)
Let Darrel continue

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I found that, for the wife to cheat on the husband even though he rejected Jenna, the husband has to not tell the wife about jenna's proposition. So it has to be a complicated relationship. Then he also has to follow the wife to the gym the first time but leave and not confront them.

But I found another, more promising path, where the husband doesn't follow the wife the first time, rejects Jenna and where the wife still cheats on the husband while lying about whom she goes to the gym the second time. The husband tries to follow the second time and doesn't find them so thinks his wife may have told the truth which might lead to a true cheating path !

For this, you have to follow the 'nat apologize' path walkthrough in the walkthrough up until the husband has to decide to follow nat and darell or go to the interview. You then go to the interview and later on, of course reject Jenna.
This is so good the different paths and figuring it out... A game

Reactions: Bilal butt
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes