kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
Yea bro true, this covid has become a web series, with yearly releases
Yeah bro. I hope yall take the vaccine as soon as possible . I still got one dose left. Have to be serious about this. The new face of UFC was almost dieing cause of covid. This shit aint joke . Trust me bro.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Yeah bro. I hope yall take the vaccine as soon as possible . I still got one dose left. Have to be serious about this. The new face of UFC was almost dieing cause of covid. This shit aint joke . Trust me bro.
Vaccine is fine bro, but sources say that this Omicron can evade the shield of vaccines.
A guy got two jabs of Pfizer but was still hospitalized due to omicron.
Dont know when all these s**t will end.

Reactions: kittypuprazor

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi, first of all i love this game. thanks to the creator.

in second place. Could you tell me how to unlock this scene? Nat stops after giving him a blowjob on my departure.

21sex11.jpg 21sex21.jpg

Reactions: Tigerdusek

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

in second place. Could you tell me how to unlock this scene? Nat stops after giving him a blowjob on my departure.

View attachment 1527690 View attachment 1527691
When Nat sends her bath pics to D. and the husband found it out, during the conversation you have to be a little "critical", like you're not comfortable with it or something like that. If you don't, then I think you will only unlock the bj scene

Last edited:
Reactions: YinBlack and jenn20

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
In the walkthrough, if you follow the path on the left to the NTR result, you need NatCheat19=true. If you follow that line backwards, you can see the conditions needed to satisfy that one.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

View attachment 1527690 View attachment 1527691
Wow thx bro!!!
I play the game following the cuck path so i miss this scene!
I tried again following the ntr path and i got this scene and also the scene before with Jenna and Ethan! Both really hot! I like the one with Jenna because there was also a bit of femdom and foot fetish! I hope to see more femdom scene from Jenna or maybe also from Nat!

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Soo fucking tired of trying to get the scenes, why make it so fucking hard to get all scenes? Tried everthing but cant get to fucking in the gym!
The walkthrough tells you how and it's pretty easy to follow. In a nutshell, the MC has to become a total prick and not fuck Nat at all. Treat her like crap, become a prick and you will be able to force her into sex at the gym.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes