King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
v0.3.5 is going public on December 21. I will upload them here.

Till then, here's a little update about walkthough.

Making following the walkthrough easier.

With many paths and branching, I admit that it is hard for the players follow the walkthrough and keep track of different saves. As an attempt to make things easier, I made the program to display the scene number and the main path with coded color in the stats screen.
Example:
pythonw_vwQUY5hVD6.jpg

There are two advantages of this system.

1. When saving the progress with the stats screen on, you'll be able to see the scene number and which path from the save file preview without having to load the file.

2. In the walkthrough, now each main path has it's own coded color for the arrows and more segmented scenes.

yEd_ggqpIsIZzR.png

With the scene number and the path color it will become easier to follow the path and pinpoint where you are in the game.

I hope this might help out the players at least a bit.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

With many paths and branching, I admit that it is hard for the players follow the walkthrough and keep track of different saves. As an attempt to make things easier, I made the program to display the scene number and the main path with coded color in the stats screen.
Example:
View attachment 1553097

1. When saving the progress with the stats screen on, you'll be able to see the scene number and which path from the save file preview without having to load the file.

2. In the walkthrough, now each main path has it's own coded color for the arrows and more segmented scenes.

View attachment 1553100

With the scene number and the path color it will become easier to follow the path and pinpoint where you are in the game.

Thank You and Merry Christmas. :)

Reactions: King B

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Example:
View attachment 1553097

View attachment 1553100

Nice. Great Idea there Mr Dev. Very helpful!

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Example:
View attachment 1553097

View attachment 1553100

My hero is here

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Wow thx bro!!!
I play the game following the cuck path so i miss this scene!
I tried again following the ntr path and i got this scene and also the scene before with Jenna and Ethan! Both really hot! I like the one with Jenna because there was also a bit of femdom and foot fetish! I hope to see more femdom scene from Jenna or maybe also from Nat!
femdom only in ntr path?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The walkthrough tells you how and it's pretty easy to follow. In a nutshell, the MC has to become a total prick and not fuck Nat at all. Treat her like crap, become a prick and you will be able to force her into sex at the gym.
That's one way to do it. I was able to do it merely by having the husband succumb to the neighbor when she visited after telling Nat that he wasn't interested in letting her see other men even with being great to Nat the whole run. I think what was important is for Nat to react positively to her neighbor's lifestyle. After that Nat wanted to cuck him on her own and went down the rabbit hole with the help of the neighbor. When I went down the mutual cuckolding path she didn't do more than a BJ. What is great about the game is that there is more than one way to skin a cat. I have the walkthrough flowchart but haven't needed to use it.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I'm on some "Other path" and the game ends early, in the evening Nat comes from work and Peter is gardening. Does that mean that this path is not yet implemented?

LE. Nevermind, i found in the wt that this is the end of this path.

Last edited:

DenzN1225

Apr 3, 2020
Might be a bug, but been trying to get to the cheat route but scene 7 activates even if I do dar_upset1=true, see in the image. Any help?
1640106816542.png

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes