King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah but why did she tested his faithfulness in the first place if the outcome was already decided? It just feels like your choices in the game don't matter, especially since this was an important choice.
That choice does matter later in the game when Ethan has to make a decision about Nat's cheating.

Reactions: DKArthas and Axel F

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i updated my Adobe, and could finally read it, but somehow only half of it is showing
Most of the new web browser has integrated PDF viewer now days. However not all will open PDF. I haven't download Adobe in years, I had use alternate application instead of Adobe reader.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i updated my Adobe, and could finally read it, but somehow only half of it is showing
I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC myself.

I wanna make sure though... you're actually opening it in a reader right? Not the browser. I've had issues in a browser as well before with other documents.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
This game has probably the best hotwife path I've seen with all the characters actually communicating to each other, and having Nat being realistically reluctant while Ethan tries to balance both his marriage and his fetish. A welcome change from games where the wife turn into a complete slut as soon as she see a big dick.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC myself.

I wanna make sure though... you're actually opening it in a reader right? Not the browser. I've had issues in a browser as well before with other documents.
I use Acrobat Pro DC as well and it says "The dimensions of the page are out-of-range. Page content might be truncated." Adobe doesn't like it when pages are longer than 200 inches.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I'm had mixed feelings in the choice where nat thinking if follow darrell advice about the photo or not. On the one hand, this situation was undeniably hot, on the other hand I think we are at early game to put a reluctant wife or the bull in the control. I'm not telling to you dont put this kind of content, on the contrary, I liked.

For now, I'd like see Ethan stronger like he was this update, he take the initiative to talk with Darrell, for example. So, allow Ethan to create situations inside on the kink context, instead of wait for Darrell onslaughts. In the end, he (ethan) is the most engaged in this situation. Make them (ethan, nat, darrel) drink in a pool or in the club that the couple will go (any hot situation) and allow ethan to encourage nat...

Last edited:

Grimsnak

Sep 23, 2021
Hi King
is there a way where they stay together as a couple and do a kind of partner swap? Without all that cuckold and cheating?

Reactions: Tunak23

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
That choice does matter later in the game when Ethan has to make a decision about Nat's cheating.
Thanks for the explanation. I don't mind the ntr and i like the game, i'm gonna play till the end and try all the paths. It was just frustrating: she tests his loyalty -> he stays faithful, and passes the test -> she rewards his loyalty by cheating on him. Didn't made any freaking sense.
So if my calculations are correct this is the "throw her ass on the street" path. Came here for the ntr, stayed for the revenge.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.3.5] [King B][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 627 MB Compressed Size : 144 MB

This compression is unofficial

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes