fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

Unlocked
Progress update
Hi, everyone. Well, I have some bad news about the January update. Yesterday I tested positive for Covid after feeling sick for the last few days. With the high fever and headache, I doubt I'll be able to concentrate much on anything for next couple of weeks. So, it saddens me to say that after 7 months of consistent updates, I'll be forced to skip an update for the first time.
I've attached an artwork I've been working on most recently as a teaser.
The good news is, this will make the February update bigger than the usual. And as an apology, I'll add a steamy scene in a scene where I hadn't originally planned on adding before.
Wish you all a good new year and be safe.
Once again, my apologies.
vannat dance2r1.jpg

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018

Unlocked
Progress update
Hi, everyone. Well, I have some bad news about the January update. Yesterday I tested positive for Covid after feeling sick for the last few days. With the high fever and headache, I doubt I'll be able to concentrate much on anything for next couple of weeks. So, it saddens me to say that after 7 months of consistent updates, I'll be forced to skip an update for the first time.
The good news is, this will make the February update bigger than the usual. And as an apology, I'll add a steamy scene in a scene where I hadn't originally planned on adding before.
View attachment 1592072
now this, this is a developer of Tegridy.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019

Unlocked
Progress update
View attachment 1592072
King B

Get well soon, best wishes for u <3

Reactions: jenn20 and sava75

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020

Unlocked
Progress update
View attachment 1592072
Is he a new charecter ? Doesnt look like peter . Im glad theres new charecters. New storylines

Reactions: Julian pj

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah i'm in your situation too. Vanilla path it's really easy go get. Instead the nat_reluc path it's so hard. I'm not able to unlock it. Someone can help?
My favourite path. No sex yet, but dialogues are so hot

Last edited:
Reactions: qmyl

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hi, everyone!
I'm finally starting to recover. Thank you very much for all of your best wishes.
This is a little teaser from the club scene. This club scene will be a big one with five paths going through it. So, other than the large amount of visuals, the programming will be complex too. Rather than getting intimidated, I'm feeling excited to build this scene because it will be a fun one. Also, that bonus scene I mentioned will be added to this one too.
I'm guessing I'll be able to resume the development in the next week.
Once again, thank you, everyone.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hi, everyone. I'm doing well now. Thank you for all your best wishes and support. The new update will be on schedule this month.
Here's a little teaser from the ntr path. Jenna has an unusual gift for Nat to celebrate her breaking the chains of monogamy.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017

Hi, everyone. I'm doing well now. Thank you for all your best wishes and support. The new update will be on schedule this month.
Here's a little teaser from the ntr path. Jenna has an unusual gift for Nat to celebrate her breaking the chains of monogamy.
Good to here your better!
Don’t forget about Darrell lol

Reactions: Swooosh

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

I'm on the cuckolding path… but it coincides with the NTR path or not?

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Good to here your better!
Don’t forget about Darrell lol
Thank you.
Hard to forget Darrel in this story. He will soon have a lot action. The past couple of updates were for laying the ground work for the hot stuff.
I'm on the cuckolding path… but it coincides with the NTR path or not?
In the next update, those two paths will not coincide.

As the creator, I recommend the players to try and advance on at least two main paths to get the most out of the game and the story. That will give more depth to the story and some interesting facts about their lives in the past. Also the different paths act like different timelines. So when you play multiple paths, you get to see what differences your choices have caused.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes