Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
>Alpha cuck.

pft
Not disagreeing with the thought but regardless of your or my dismissal it is an actual dynamic. Go look at Exciting Games if you want an example on this site of a game based on more alpha cucking. Never been into swinging but the few swinger couples I've known had that dynamic.
Humiliation doesn't work in an alpha cuck dynamic unless the cuck wants it too. Don't get me wrong, Ethan is a bit of a wet blanket and I don't think he could keep it together as an alpha cuck, but if that's what the Nat hesitant path is supposed to be then humiliation wouldn't fit in nearly as well, at least not to begin with.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From what i've seen in the cuckolding path Both Ethan and Nat agree to it (both in charge) and make decision by mutual agreement, they have fear for to go down on this path but are also very excited to go for it, and finally they will go all the way.
Nat indulge the husband's requests for make him happy and excited, but at the end she is excited too because she have a lot of fun.
I don't have played the NTR path yet, but from what i have understood in this path Nat is in charge and will cuck (and cheat maybe?) the reclutant Ethan, who will indulge his wife for the fear to lose her and not for the excitement… Ethan is not happy to see his wife fucked by other men.
I'll prefer the first path obviously (alpha cuck), but i'll play also the NTR one (beta cuck) for to see the differences.

Last edited:

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
Not disagreeing with the thought but regardless of your or my dismissal it is an actual dynamic. Go look at Exciting Games if you want an example on this site of a game based on more alpha cucking. Never been into swinging but the few swinger couples I've known had that dynamic.
Humiliation doesn't work in an alpha cuck dynamic unless the cuck wants it too. Don't get me wrong, Ethan is a bit of a wet blanket and I don't think he could keep it together as an alpha cuck, but if that's what the Nat hesitant path is supposed to be then humiliation wouldn't fit in nearly as well, at least not to begin with.
Tbh King B's game is much better than exciting games.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Great update!

Really digging the character development, the pace is being kept so well. I'd love to hear more about Ethan and Nat's past, sounds like there's more history that brings us to where we are. And, of course, looking forward to getting back to Darrel and a possible Queen of Spades route!

Reactions: bittu_25

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tbh King B's game is much better than exciting games.
It could be, but for now there is more hotwife action (and sex) in Exciting Games… for now obviously ;)
What choices for to activate the NTR path? I have read the WT but it's not clear for me

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please, someone make a proper walkthrough with text and descriptions in each decision. The diagram style is hard to understand and annoying to me.
I'm with you. It looks like a damn electronic maintenance flow chart and can easily be simplified. Most of it is just if/then and there is too much duplication of the content to bother breaking it down that much.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I'm sure that there are going to be SOOOO many face-palms to this, but I really don't care what anyone thinks. Opinions are like Aholes and everybody has one. Well...this is mine. I love this website and have downloaded many hundreds of hours of free entertainment and can not understand why it would be so difficult to hold back the release of a game until the Dev makes it public. On a site where commenters love Devs who are involved and bash Devs who are not, why would you deny this small token of respect to one who is here on F95 frequently? Monday is only a few days away. Shameful...all apologies King B!!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Looks like it dropped anyway. Well, nothing is stopping anyone from choosing not to download it until Monday. I did stick it in my mega cloud, though. I think I would like to see an update to see if there is any new content in my path before I download and play it. This week has left me swamped with games to play.

Reactions: terrashock

zandalari

May 4, 2019
While I myself was ready to wait and know it's not ideal from a dev's perspective, take it as a compliment. Everyone wants to see Nat in action, that saucy little minx. Just shows how much of an incredible job King B has done with the game. Release date comes and we're all in a frenzy like a pack of fat cops at the opening of a new donut shop. Love this game!

Reactions: bittu_25
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes