Aug 27, 2018
I found it strange that Nat took so long to accept the seduction of dear Latrel, but give in to temptation quickly at the nightclub.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I found it strange that Nat took so long to accept the seduction of dear Latrel, but give in to temptation quickly at the nightclub.
That is because this version is bugged, it skips routes and go to either the full cheating route or husband route depending what you choose.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Who ever uploaded the latest version here uploaded the file before I fixed that bug.
Yeah, that walkthrough sucks. But, it gives all info for people to forge through the paths and share their walkthroughs. I can't afford to put much time into making a simplified walkthrough for this spiderweb. My apologies.
That's okay, you focus your genius juices on the game and hopefully someone else can use theirs to create a modded walkthrough. :)

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.3.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 674 MB
Original Size Mac: 639 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 172 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 137 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
For android?

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Great game so far love the vanilla route the ntr seem a little forced but ok I was hoping we could turn it around on the wife and cuck her maybe later if not I will just stick to the vanilla route lolgood luck with the game

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Is there a way to make the walk though printer friendly? For some reason when i try to print it out, it is so small that even an ant would struggle to see it?

Reactions: HorneyMoon

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I waited for a couple updates to stack up before playing again. Just got the first real sex scene at the gym with Darrel. That was hot AF. There is incredibly synergy between the images, sound, and writing to produce a perfect sex scene in terms of fapability. The descriptive text that focuses on the context, emotion, and symbolism is exquisite. The gradual build up and escalation was textbook. It's been quite a while since I've been this impressed with a sex scene in a western game.

Reactions: pochops
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes