Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
We need a fourth way. In a nightclub with her husband on the way to NTR.
This leads to compulsion to cuckold.

Last edited:

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
We need a fourth way. In a nightclub with her husband on the way to NTR.
This leads to compulsion to cuckold.
There is one. But the person who uploaded it here during the patreon only period uploaded a bugged version. That's my main gripe about that person. Making so many people play a bugged version. I'll be adding the proper one here in monday.

dgblade

Sep 6, 2020
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.3.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 674 MB
Original Size Mac: 639 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 172 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 137 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the hard work, but your last 2 compressed games on mixdrop give a file not found msg.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
There is one. But the person who uploaded it here during the patreon only period uploaded a bugged version. That's my main gripe about that person. Making so many people play a bugged version. I'll be adding the proper one here in monday.
bugged? is that reason why i can't replay some paths? i can play it from saves but when start from beginning on 0.39 i can't reach it anymore.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
LOL I re-played this VN just to see whats different, She went from seductive BJ in the Gym to just all out getting resized by BBC, then thinking to herself I can never be satisfied with my husband ever again in one scene...... then later in a text she and her new friend are still talking about how he will mold her to fit all of him in no time.... I was like What she is now a BBC lover saying she is ruined for white man.......

Reactions: .Septic.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
LOL I re-played this VN just to see whats different, She went from seductive BJ in the Gym to just all out getting resized by BBC, then thinking to herself I can never be satisfied with my husband ever again in one scene...... then later in a text she and her new friend are still talking about how he will mold her to fit all of him in no time.... I was like What she is now a BBC lover saying she is ruined for white man.......
Lol. If you want to blame someone, blame the person who couldn't wait till Monday and uploaded a bugged version.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.3.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 674 MB
Original Size Mac: 639 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 172 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 137 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
any other link ? seems like it's down, doesnt load for me

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
so how many routes are there?

- one is peter path
- another is ntr path
- another i got is Others path

what is the other one?

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
All over not being able to wait 3 days....

Thanks for sharing your game here and I'll be waiting until the public update comes out before playing it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: PITOZO and Tropon

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
i am digging the art style on this one. the story is a bit long winded with a lot of unnecessary commentary (having a character say something and then describing how they said it doesn't need to be two scenes) but that is a minor complaint.

looking forward to the next update!

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Beatiful story update (but dev is a writer !),
Great graphic and sound improvement.
Now is really a great corruption/cheating/sharing game, probably the best (at the moment) in F95 !!
I'd like to see wife become

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes