herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Seems thqat Dev has some work to do. I played out the game to avoid Daryle completely, I don't like the creepy asshole (Dev shouldn't make it so hard to avoid Daryle, and there should be another Bull option to choose from). So, I truck along and reach a scene where Nat and Ethan are about to have sex, Nat is giving him a reward. towards the end of it, they go into having a breeding fetish. Moments after that the game goes to the next day in the kitchen and Nat is texting with Jenna talking about how Ethan is treating her poorly and how she is getting along so well with Daryle (whom she has not had ANY interaction with since he tried to help them move in) and then Jenna comes over, tries to seduce Ethan, Ethan tells her no and then later, Nat and Jenna talk and then Nat goes off and fucks Daryle. Seems to me that somewhere in the scripting something got fucked up and it switched from 1 storyline to another. (Yeah, that was one big long run on sentence, sue me! lol)

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Seems thqat Dev has some work to do. I played out the game to avoid Daryle completely, I don't like the creepy asshole (Dev shouldn't make it so hard to avoid Daryle, and there should be another Bull option to choose from). So, I truck along and reach a scene where Nat and Ethan are about to have sex, Nat is giving him a reward. towards the end of it, they go into having a breeding fetish. Moments after that the game goes to the next day in the kitchen and Nat is texting with Jenna talking about how Ethan is treating her poorly and how she is getting along so well with Daryle (whom she has not had ANY interaction with since he tried to help them move in) and then Jenna comes over, tries to seduce Ethan, Ethan tells her no and then later, Nat and Jenna talk and then Nat goes off and fucks Daryle. Seems to me that somewhere in the scripting something got fucked up and it switched from 1 storyline to another. (Yeah, that was one big long run on sentence, sue me! lol)
This version is bugged, dev will upload the fixed version on monday.

Mydoodz

Mar 18, 2020
this game would benefit so much from a guide mod, but hey I'm not complaining, its still amazing, keep it up :)

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
No Darrel this update, but the next update is looking promising

Unlocked
(Poll)The dress for Nat's first cuckold date with Darrel.
So, with the story progressing, the time for Nat and Ethan to make the fateful jump in the cuckolding path is nearing. For it, Nat will be going on a cuckold date with Darrel to start things off. For that date, I have decided that an almost symbolic 'little black dress' will be appropriate as her dress.
I have four options, and to make the final decision, I'm going to count on you guys and girls.
1645377528457.png 1645377549213.png 1645377566547.png 1645377582553.png

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022

Unlocked
So, with the story progressing, the time for Nat and Ethan to make the fateful jump in the cuckolding path is nearing. For it, Nat will be going on a cuckold date with Darrel to start things off. For that date, I have decided that an almost symbolic 'little black dress' will be appropriate as her dress.
I have four options, and to make the final decision, I'm going to count on you guys and girls.
View attachment 1664705 View attachment 1664706 View attachment 1664707 View attachment 1664708
3 and 4 are the best
If I have to choose one I'll go with 4 one

Reactions: fihesog318

beTT

Nov 24, 2017

Unlocked
View attachment 1664705 View attachment 1664706 View attachment 1664707 View attachment 1664708
the first one stands out

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked
Thanks 4 sharing the news with us. :)

If my vote would have count I would have picked dress nr. 1 but with a small change, I would have "added" the leather look/feel that the other dresses have. (2-4 - or at least the same black tone). Just my opinion. ;)

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
This game has fappable materiel for each update, which is quite rare for me. The writing and the plot is very good. This kind of art style is surprisingly very hot. Very promising game

Reactions: SumiA

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
The new files are on the update request list. Until the uploaders change the old files here, people can go to my patreon and get the public release.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a question i have been messing around with the last working update, i am trying too get the path where nat stops dar at the gym, looking at the walkthrough it should be possible if you have decline7 but i can´t get it too work no matter what i have tried.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes