King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I have a question i have been messing around with the last working update, i am trying too get the path where nat stops dar at the gym, looking at the walkthrough it should be possible if you have decline7 but i can´t get it too work no matter what i have tried.
In the walk through, there's a detailed list of steps for nat_reluc16. In that path you get to stop dar at gym.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ahh did not notice was in the 3.5 walkthrough cheers will try
In the walk through, there's a detailed list of steps for nat_reluc16. In that path you get to stop dar at gym.
ahh did not notice it was in the 3.5 walkthrough cheers will try again.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Have to say I am quite impressed with this game. Normally the type of images used in this game would put me off ( kina cartoony, I prefer the more 3d looking images) and I wouldn't consider playing the game, But the tags on this game caught my eyes and I decided to give it a try, that was 6 months ago and here I am eagerly awaiting for the latest update to drop.

This is a fantastic game the plot and writing are brilliant even the images are very good ( would be better if they were more 3d) but still it doesn't take away the immersion of the game. I really like the view point of both characters and also that you can make decisions for both based on the viewpoints.

Great work King B Keep up the great work and will eagerly await future updates

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
i was wondering if there is going to be a Swinging route where they both fuck other couples together and the girl isn't just fucking random dudes while the guy watches

Reactions: lipe2410

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
i was wondering if there is going to be a Swinging route where they both fuck other couples together and the girl isn't just fucking random dudes while the guy watches
Cheating, cuckold and exhibitionism are the only fetishes that have shown up so far, judging from the current storyline I doubt swinging will make an appearance.

Reactions: Jccurtis

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Cheating, cuckold and exhibitionism are the only fetishes that have shown up so far, judging from the current storyline I doubt swinging will make an appearance.
Pretty sure something is being set up with Riya

Reactions: Jccurtis

none300

Sep 2, 2017
No Darrel this update, but the next update is looking promising

Unlocked
(Poll)The dress for Nat's first cuckold date with Darrel.
So, with the story progressing, the time for Nat and Ethan to make the fateful jump in the cuckolding path is nearing. For it, Nat will be going on a cuckold date with Darrel to start things off. For that date, I have decided that an almost symbolic 'little black dress' will be appropriate as her dress.
I have four options, and to make the final decision, I'm going to count on you guys and girls.
View attachment 1664705 View attachment 1664706 View attachment 1664707 View attachment 1664708
2 the best for me)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'd love if sharing or swinging could be possible at least in nat_reluct path or in vanila path together with exhibitionism. Ethan and Nat together as a power couple bringing other people to their beds for threesomes (both MMF and MFF) will be hot af. Anyway, great work king b. Nat is simply a amazing smokeshow.

Jul 27, 2018
The ntr path is opening up interesting possibilities. How will Ethan react to a Nat who wants to turn him into a cuckold. Will he accept? Will he be reluctant? Will he be able to get back and still come out on top? If that's the case, how will Nat react? Will she be jealous and try to save her marriage or will she give up and plunge into a world of pleasure? Most of the games the character stay oblivious on the cheat party (well, that's ntr for you), but if this time he don't?! If this time he tried to fight back.

Personally I wold like to see Ethan going in the full jerk revengeful mod: "Okay Nat, I admit I was an asshole one day or two, but I still didn't cheat on you when I had the chance. You, on the contrary, in addition to betraying me, tried to turn me into a cuckold. Now it's payback time, and will gonna be hard". But i don't know, maybe this is a lost fight. The guys are bigger than him (in all aspects :KEK: ) and successful. His wife can't turn back from the pleasure. What would he gain just for trying to make her suffer and humiliate her like she did him? Is all love really gone or is there a little bit remaining? Can he be successful and happy without Nat? Poor Ethan, maybe is for the best if he just accept his new role on this duet :HideThePain:

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

Unlocked

This is a poll to choose which set of lingerie Nat will wear to cuckold her husband for the first time with Darrel in the cuckold path.
There are 3 options with 3 styles.

1. Lace bra and panties with stockings and garter.
natdate1 ling1.jpg

2. Babydoll set.
natdate1 ling2.jpg

3. Lace teddy.
natdate1 ling3.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Unlocked

This is a poll to choose which set of lingerie Nat will wear to cuckold her husband for the first time with Darrel in the cuckold path.

View attachment 1670792

2. Babydoll set.
View attachment 1670794

3. Lace teddy.
View attachment 1670795
I know if the answer isn't one there is going to be one frequent and very vocal poster who will be devastated. Let's just agree that the pink babydoll should be kept on the pure love path where it belongs.

Reactions: Back

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I am a big fan of garter and stockings. But on women with big hips and legs they do not look as good. It makes them look even more like a squat dwarf-like. Garters and stockings look much better on thin women with long legs.

Reactions: Back

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

View attachment 1670792

2. Babydoll set.
View attachment 1670794

3. Lace teddy.
View attachment 1670795
Thanks 4 the share. :)

This is just my own "pick" but If my vote would have counted I would voted for the 3rd. option (Lace Teddy) but with a small add-on, and that is to include the stockings from the 1st. option. (Only the stockings)
A good number 2 is the babydoll set, that aswell to include the stockings. ;)

I am a sucker(love) for stockings so that would be my vote. A nice option (sadly more renders to make/time) is to have the stockings as an optional choice so those who like stockings could choose that to the outfit and those who like the legs to be naked could choose that option. :giggle:

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I know if the answer isn't one there is going to be one frequent and very vocal poster who will be devastated. Let's just agree that the pink babydoll should be kept on the pure love path where it belongs.
Why? It looks great in sex clubs with blacklights. Or maybe save it for her breeding/pregnancy, it definitely needs to be used at some point

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes