Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the next update, those two paths will not coincide.

As the creator, I recommend the players to try and advance on at least two main paths to get the most out of the game and the story. That will give more depth to the story and some interesting facts about their lives in the past. Also the different paths act like different timelines. So when you play multiple paths, you get to see what differences your choices have caused.
Ok i have understood, but what will be the main difference between the cuckolding and the NTR path? I suppose that NTR will be intended as cheating, because the cuckolding one is apart… i am right?

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Ok i have understood, but what will be the main difference between the cuckolding and the NTR path? I suppose that NTR will be intended as cheating, because the cuckolding one is apart… i am right?
In cuckolding path, Ethan is a willing partner in his cuckolding. In NTR path, Ethan isn't a willing partner or oblivious to his cuckolding.

Reactions: Claudio83

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
It would be amazing to have a scene where she initially worries about the condom, but ends up giving in to her partner's requests for unprotected sex
Instead nat should be tricked. Means at the time of sperm release the male should secretly remove the condom. That type of scene would be the best.

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
Instead nat should be tricked. Means at the time of sperm release the male should secretly remove the condom. That type of scene would be the best.
To get clear idea what I'm trying to explain. You can read "Mother Hunting" from chapter no 14 to 17or 18. It's a adult manga.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In cuckolding path, Ethan is a willing partner in his cuckolding. In NTR path, Ethan isn't a willing partner or oblivious to his cuckolding.
I prefer that Ethan encourage and push Nat to fuck with other men without humiliation, NTR path will have husband's humiliation if Ethan isn't a willing partner for to see his wife fucked.
I'm hoping to see stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels worn by Nat during her cuckold scenes, it would be amazing and very exciting, both for her and for Ethan :)

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I prefer that Ethan encourage and push Nat to fuck with other men without humiliation, NTR path will have husband's humiliation if Ethan isn't a willing partner for to see his wife fucked.
I'm hoping to see stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels worn by Nat during her cuckold scenes, it would be amazing and very exciting, both for her and for Ethan :)
I think humiliation need to be related to the cuckold path more than ntr. In ntr path Ethan isn't a willing partner, so how could he be humiliated?

Reactions: Gudil

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think humiliation need to be related to the cuckold path more than ntr. In ntr path Ethan isn't a willing partner, so how could he be humiliated?
The simple fact that it's happening to an unwilling man is already pretty humiliating tbh. NTR probably has the most room for humiliation because Ethan ends up stuck in an impossible situation completely out of his control where he's either going to lose his wife or his manhood.
Even within cucking there's a lot of freedom for humiliation. Like it wouldn't make much sense to add humiliation to the path where Ethan is pushing the cuckold relationship because then he's in control. Not very humiliating when your wife does something basically because you told her to. It would make more sense on the one where he's hesitant because he's going to be more submissive to his wife's whims in that relationship.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
The simple fact that it's happening to an unwilling man is already pretty humiliating tbh. NTR probably has the most room for humiliation because Ethan ends up stuck in an impossible situation completely out of his control where he's either going to lose his wife or his manhood.
Even within cucking there's a lot of freedom for humiliation. Like it wouldn't make much sense to add humiliation to the path where Ethan is pushing the cuckold relationship because then he's in control. Not very humiliating when your wife does something basically because you told her to. It would make more sense on the one where he's hesitant because he's going to be more submissive to his wife's whims in that relationship.
Meh.. very often humiliation is part of cuckold..

Reactions: Gudil

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Meh.. very often humiliation is part of cuckold..
Doesn't work like that for an alpha cuck. If the man is leading the cuckoldry then he's going to be in charge of how humiliated he is. For the Ethan hesitant path or w/e it's called humiliation fits perfectly because he's the submissive partner in that arrangement. For the other cuckold path where Nat is hesitant humiliation probably doesn't work as well because Ethan is going to be the one leading the relationship, so he's only going to be as humiliated as he'd allow himself to be.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes